May 10, 2024, 02:33 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Spooky Mobs

Started by Towelie, Oct 29, 2016, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Enjoy a Spooky Halloween on Survival with the new Spooky mobs!
They drop halloween stuff (cobweb, pumpkin pie, jack-o-lanterns), but also a rare chance of getting some pretty op halloween gear!
They spawn randomly in World1 and World2.

The Spooky Zombie:

The Spooky Witch:

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

NOTE: These mobs aren't just normal zombies/witches with a hat on. They are part of the Mythical Mobs plugin. They can drop pretty cool drops, and the Witch has a rather interesting skill for Skyrim fans !

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Ollaya2005

Question how long until people with the new update (16.0) can play on this server

Mrs_Ender88

Sounds great. Can't wait to get to see them.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Lucy_23x

What looks different for the witch... i cant tell..

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Britney1177

Quote from: Ollaya2005 on Oct 29, 2016, 05:29 PMQuestion how long until people with the new update (16.0) can play on this server

Ollaya, PE will be updated when it can be. We've said numerous times to stop asking this question and when an owner isn't busy (which they usually are) then they will update it. Next time have automatic updates off for your app so it does not update! :)

Also I would like to add about the mobs that they are awesome! I got 2 spooky pumpkin heads already! :D

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Stancrazy

Will the mobs stay for a while after halloween? Or be removed as soon as the 31st passes?

HD

Quote from: Stancrazy on Oct 29, 2016, 10:27 PMWill the mobs stay for a while after halloween? Or be removed as soon as the 31st passes?

Only 2 days to enjoy those mobs? I highly doubt it will be removed after the 31st

Towelie

Quote from: Stancrazy on Oct 29, 2016, 10:27 PMWill the mobs stay for a while after halloween? Or be removed as soon as the 31st passes?
Will stay for a while. Probably until middle november or something.
Because afterwards I want to work on some holiday mobs :D (snowmen, golems, etc)