Apr 27, 2024, 06:41 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Big Halloween Build Competition

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Sep 26, 2016, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: AndlatAndometi on Sep 30, 2016, 02:12 PMWill building solo or in team influence the final score of a build, or not?
Not at all!

Doctor_Thanos

Bump! Come on guys! Anyone else taking place? :D

SonOfAnarchy

Wow I been IP banned for no reason by superboox

omelott

Username(s): omelott
Warp: TBA
Description: TBA
Story behind the build: TBA

;)

blakus87

Are we able to have a solo entry and a team entry or is that frowned upon...

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: blakus87 on Oct 07, 2016, 03:50 AMAre we able to have a solo entry and a team entry or is that frowned upon...
You may enter either alone or with a team. It's your choice. :)

Patrail_

Username(s): Patrail and @chubbydale
Warp: PatChubHalloween
Description: Haunted Mansion
Story behind the build: none at the moment, we're still building!
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

lionblaze10

Gonna go out on a limb and try to have some fun with this. When does the judging take place?
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: lionblaze10 on Oct 08, 2016, 04:19 AMGonna go out on a limb and try to have some fun with this. When does the judging take place?
We are probably going to do the judging after the deadline. (Sunday the 30th of October 2016, 18:00 for GMT+0)

@TheRabster1428/LordOfSpirits @Im_NoT_Alex @xJimJam ⚯͛ @Mazeworker @diamondcc888 @lionblaze10  @blakus87
If you are still interested into the competition and will take part in it make sure to apply filling in the form in a reply so that we check out your build when the time comes! Remember that we will not check any buildings if you haven't applied properly so make sure you do as soon as possible! :)

[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Warp:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Story behind the build:[/b]

Doctor_Thanos

Oct 09, 2016, 05:27 AM #35 Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 04:16 PM by Thanos
I applied for @Macfam5

Edit:

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Oct 09, 2016, 07:30 AM #36 Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 06:12 PM by TheRabster1428/LordOfSpirits
My laptop broke, again... The only one I was allowed to have Minecraft on... Sorry, I will not be able to participate but again, I might be able to, I hope so... My dad fixed it twice, it broke again xD
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

4dan7

Hope everyone has fun doing this and good luck! *go team dan and blakus
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Doctor_Thanos

Guys, if you are planning to take part in the competition please fill in the Form! If you don't we will not check your building!

blakus87

Oct 11, 2016, 07:26 AM #39 Last Edit: Oct 29, 2016, 02:05 AM by blakus87
Username(s): @4dan7/blakus87/waffle_man22
Warp: Manager_Mansion
Description: A portal into the world of shadows and lava.
Story behind the build: Step through the vines of the old oak tree. Venture down the path and witness the maze of leaf leading to gazebo of heads. Look for the lost explorers cave further down the path and find what waits there. Climb the staircase and walk through the doors to a dark and damp world. Visit the cemetery of staffers and pay homage to them. Fine the burial ground of the GREAT TOWLIE. BUT BE WARNED there are dangers that lurk around every corner. Step to the portal and be sent to hell and experience your darkest fears there.

@4dan7

Doctor_Thanos

Cancelled omelott's entry as I was asked to do so in game!

For those who are interested please fill in the form!

Britney1177

Username(s): Britney1177
Warp: /warp potatohouse (it's not the house that you're at when you warp there, it's to the right of it. You'll see it) ;)
Description: it's made out of pumpkins lmao
Story behind the build: Smallfry messaged me that she wanted me to build her a house. So I did and I made it Halloween themed. I never ever built a house before so yeah it doesn't look too good but, it is Halloween themed so I decided to enter it because I know you guys want more entries. So please don't judge me too hard. xD

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Doctor_Thanos

Prizes were updated due to Donations! Thanks a lot guys! :D

GoldCube_ : 100K
Pibble7 : 30K
Gekkirby : 10K

Mazeworker

Username(s): Mazeworker
Warp: ShiningMaze
Description: The maze featured in the movie The Shining
Story behind the build: Mazes can be scary at times... especially when an axe wielding maniac is chasing you inside it... did I tell you its also the dead of winter...

Also this is my 27th post... heh... 27's.

Allegiant

Building Team: JustAlainBE,Cocobutter03,BADBRAD01, SashaLarie
Warp: /warp BadCocoLarieBE
Description: Grave Yard
Story behind the build: It's about dead people, and we thought let's make a Grave yard

Doctor_Thanos

Updated the prizes due to a donation of 300K by The13thZodiac! Thanks a lot! :)