[Survival] Did you see any Skeleton Kings?

Started by Towelie, Oct 06, 2016, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I am curious if Skeleton Kings spawn or not in the world.
Have you seen any Skeleton Kings except the one I spawned myself? (that time when I invited everyone to kill him)

Thank you, just curious.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nafi

Yes actually. @4dan7, @Stancrazy and I all saw one spawn in a desert. Got some XP and golden nuggets from it.

JinxOnTheLoose

camster65

heard a few people asking what they were when they saw it so must be somewhere

Mrs_Ender88

I have sadly haven't got to see one yet.  :'( Hopefully I will soon or later. Looking forward to it.  :diamondsword:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Doctor_Thanos

HD

I didn't see any of them, but i shall take back my crown;)

Towelie

Keep the replies coming. Now that I know they do spawn, I want to know how common they are.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Stormspooky1

I haven't seen any, but I hope to soon  :laugh:

Britney1177

I haven't seen any yet and I was on for a few hours last night.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

xJade

I have not seen any yet (idk how they look like.) Maybe an announcement when one is spawned? xd

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Zesty

I found one c: and let stand and brother kill it
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

4dan7

My self (4dan7) blakus and xjimjam all saw one and killed one near blakus's home
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

blakus87

Quote from: 4dan7 on Oct 10, 2016, 01:02 AMMy self (4dan7) blakus and xjimjam all saw one and killed one near blakus's home

I got his helmet!! :)

Towelie

Quote from: 4dan7 on Oct 10, 2016, 01:02 AMMy self (4dan7) blakus and xjimjam all saw one and killed one near blakus's home
I'm glad because I slightly boosted their rate.

4dan7

Glad to hear Towelie, they drop alotta good stuff, I will Look for more and tell fourms. :D
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

lionblaze10

@FEXZER and I saw one just the other day in the forest. Killed it for some XP and golden nuggets.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Britney1177

Yesterday while @tree43, @Patrail and I were hunting for BCV's we found one and killed it. Got 8 golden nuggets, a diamond, and the King's crown from it! Took a real long time to kill though.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

stevebean

I saw one the other day, but It almost killed me so I left the place where he was

Towelie

Quote from: Britney1177 on Oct 12, 2016, 04:12 PMYesterday while @tree43, @Patrail and I were hunting for BCV's we found one and killed it. Got 8 golden nuggets, a diamond, and the King's crown from it! Took a real long time to kill though.
Do you think the rewards are enough or should they be boosted?
My #1 concern is that people would just kill it in god mode hence why I don't want to make it super op

IPwnCreeps

Are these the random wither skeletons roaming around or something else? I've seen the wither skeles on several occasions but never received any good loot or XP from any of the ones I killed.

Britney1177

Oct 13, 2016, 10:47 AM #21 Last Edit: Oct 13, 2016, 11:39 AM by Britney1177
Quote from: Towelie on Oct 13, 2016, 04:11 AM
Quote from: Britney1177 on Oct 12, 2016, 04:12 PMYesterday while @tree43, @Patrail and I were hunting for BCV's we found one and killed it. Got 8 golden nuggets, a diamond, and the King's crown from it! Took a real long time to kill though.
Do you think the rewards are enough or should they be boosted?
My #1 concern is that people would just kill it in god mode hence why I don't want to make it super op

I do think the rewards should be boosted a tiny bit more. I'm pretty sure for a normal guest or member that finds one they would never be able to kill it and that's not really worth it for them. It took us like 5 minutes to do so and that was with 3 of us using good diamond swords. Maybe adding a chance of a drop of another diamond or two would be good.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

lionblaze10

Honestly, I think it should have a chance of dropping is bow assuming I'm thinking of the right mobs...

SFT'S sexiest pig,
》lionblaze10
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

reiner_13

Yes, I have actually seen many skeleton kings around the world. I mostly see them in the water. The only thing they've dropped for me was coal. I think they're a cool idea for the server. They're actually pretty hard to fight, unless you have overpowered gear. I like them!  :heart:  :cake:  :heart:
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator