Apr 28, 2024, 03:25 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Coming soon: TM/HM Emporium!

Started by Dpa1991, Oct 15, 2016, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Coming soon to Pixelmon, we will be opening our very own Emporium styled shop. We will sell all TM's and Hm's.

Oh and we might also sell some kind of berry that reduces ev's or something, but who cares about that...

Here is our projected prices, they're subject to change: Click

As you can see based on what day of the week it is, the shop will only sell certain berries. The shop will go live once we do the map reset.

Just to clarify, we will not be buying or selling any other blocks.

garow93

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Nubbun

Is it gonna become an autoshop place or is it gonna be the admin+ thingy that was announced before?

If autoshop then it should probs be placed somewhere where you can't ride Pokémon or do /j and compass (yeah you could also just tell peops that they'll get in trouble if they do so but then again, just like xray, some few might risk the easy money)

Oh and if it's autoshop, poor soul who has to put up signs xD

\(◎o◎)/

Dpa1991

Quote from: magl on Oct 15, 2016, 05:52 AMIs it gonna become an autoshop place or is it gonna be the admin+ thingy that was announced before?

If autoshop then it should probs be placed somewhere where you can't ride Pokémon or do /j and compass (yeah you could also just tell peops that they'll get in trouble if they do so but then again, just like xray, some few might risk the easy money)

Oh and if it's autoshop, poor soul who has to put up signs xD

It's going to be an emporium shop, so it wont be open 24/7, only when managers+ feel like running it. That way the items arent flooded into the market too bad.

Zesty

YES ACTUALLY CRYING THANK YOU! NO MORE BUYING EARTHQUAKE FOR OUTRAGES AMOUNTS OF EMP!

Also, when it says sell; that's the price that the person running the emp is going to ask for? Or is it when you sell them the item they give you that much emp?

Little thing, could you also combine the move relearner into this too? To save from having too many different warps to go to?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

SnipeMasterShark

My business sense cringed at first but actually this is probably a really good move with the tms.

And I am really hyped about the berries, both EV reducing and easier access to the others.

So I cant wait 

garow93

Just want to point out that the higher price of the two is what you will have to pay the emp for them. So Earthquake will still be well over 100k.. not sure what you think is outrageous but, this does not lower any of their prices. xd

Loasty

In the EMP prices i believe that your Buy and Sell are reveresed, I dont think its supposed to be Buy earthquake for 60k and sell for 125k

Just wanting to point it out since that could lead into issues with any managers who may be running this (too many times this mistake could be made)
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Nubbun

Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Oct 19, 2016, 07:00 PMIn the EMP prices i believe that your Buy and Sell are reveresed, I dont think its supposed to be Buy earthquake for 60k and sell for 125k

Just wanting to point it out since that could lead into issues with any managers who may be running this (too many times this mistake could be made)
Depends on your way of reading it, seeing as the google page was made for the managers THEY are supposed to buy for said price and sell ;P

But meh could have been made clearer I guess

\(◎o◎)/