Apr 27, 2024, 10:54 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Trump wins US election!

Started by Towelie, Nov 09, 2016, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ochoaj

Quote from: Miricx on Nov 19, 2016, 11:34 PMmiricx never talk politics its very bad and it offends people if u do that u will be banned again

"fuck donald trump"
15 likes

good job sft, keep doing what you do when im gone XDD

it appears that mini rules only applies strictly on people that mods couldnt give less of the shit they dumped in their toilet the same morning
11 likes*
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

lionblaze10

I'm not gonna lie here, I'm pretty happy about this election. All in all I might actually be able to move back to the United States as I still hold Dual Citizenship for such. Had Hillary become president I would want to move farther away from the US...

Though for the first year, I'm going to stay over here in the confines of Ireland and watch.
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: Miricx on Nov 19, 2016, 11:34 PMmiricx never talk politics its very bad and it offends people if u do that u will be banned again

"fuck donald trump"
15 likes

good job sft, keep doing what you do when im gone XDD

it appears that mini rules only applies strictly on people that mods couldnt give less of the shit they dumped in their toilet the same morning

I beleive Towelie said this post was an exception for that politics rule.

Really sounds like your trying to be banned again...