Apr 26, 2024, 08:18 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Happy Holidays SFT!

Started by Towelie, Dec 25, 2016, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Thank you for being part of this awesome community for 6 awesome years! I am glad that people had fun at the party (despite a low attendance)

Keep being awesome!

Happy Holidays  //Towelie & the SFT Team

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Smileyface2288

Thanks Tow, Happy Holidays! :snowball:

Aelia Angel

;D Happy Holidays everyone! Im gonna just be eating some vinegar cookies (lol)
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Dantdm_jr123

Hookify

Happy Holidays Towelie!! Low attendance at the X-mas giveaway party?... I can only speak for myself when I say I was having christmas dinner with my family at that moment.... Kind of a priority over any SFT party... gotta go now... it's movie time. CHEERS,

HOOKS

Doctor_Thanos

iLaxrv10

Happy Holidays to everyone! May your week/day be filled with family, laughs, gifts and good food! Hope you all got everything you've asked for!  :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Mazeworker

3:33 OH, CHRISTMAS THREES! OH, CHRISTMAS THREES! Oops...

HD

Happy holding everyone. :heart: I hope you all enjoyed the party.

Lucy_23x

The amount of times I have said merry Christmas to people... is scary..

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

NutellaToastx

Happy Holidays everyone : D

Towelie

Quote from: HOOKSnKISSES on Dec 25, 2016, 07:07 PMHappy Holidays Towelie!! Low attendance at the X-mas giveaway party?... I can only speak for myself when I say I was having christmas dinner with my family at that moment.... Kind of a priority over any SFT party... gotta go now... it's movie time. CHEERS,

HOOKS
Oh I wasn't being bitter when I said that, I realize everyone was spending xmas with families, I meant that despite a low attendance, we still had a lot of fun :)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Hookify

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 26, 2016, 12:45 PM
Quote from: HOOKSnKISSES on Dec 25, 2016, 07:07 PMHappy Holidays Towelie!! Low attendance at the X-mas giveaway party?... I can only speak for myself when I say I was having christmas dinner with my family at that moment.... Kind of a priority over any SFT party... gotta go now... it's movie time. CHEERS,

HOOKS
Oh I wasn't being bitter when I said that, I realize everyone was spending xmas with families, I meant that despite a low attendance, we still had a lot of fun :)

Good!!! That's all that matters! :) 'Appy Days!

teddy14668

A bit late but Happy Holidays everyone! Hope it was great!! ;D

Beatrice9812

Happy Holidays, hope everyone had tons of fun at the party!

Britney1177

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you had a wonderful one!  :D

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder