Mar 28, 2024, 08:05 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Blood Orb Got Deleted

Started by Tyler7733, Apr 01, 2017, 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

My elderich blood orb which was in a chest got deleted. The chest was connected to an item duct that was attached to my blood alter and the orb was not in the chest, my me system, or the blood alter. The only other explanation is it may have been stolen.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Rose2247

It could be that it glitched away. Might have something to do with the way you're transferring it through your blood alter though
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Tyler7733

Quote from: Rose2247 on Apr 01, 2017, 03:27 AMIt could be that it glitched away. Might have something to do with the way you're transferring it through your blood alter though
It is not a problem with the way i transfer it, thousands of people do the exact same thing. It is probably more likely to do with chunk physics and itemducts. It could be possible that the orb was in the pipe when the chunk unloaded, which could have caused the orb to escape the pipe, but the chance of that is extremely small. One thing I do know though is if someone did take it, that person had a direct warp to my island without using an island warp. Other possibilities could include it being a blood magic glitch, another form of possible item duct glitch, or possibly even something like a golem or turtle.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!