News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Nation]EnderNation

Started by blakus87, Apr 30, 2017, 02:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

blakus87

Apr 30, 2017, 02:08 pm Last Edit: Jun 21, 2017, 01:07 pm by Mrs_Ender88
EnderNation

This is to declare our step into the Nations of SFT. We are made up of members of the community spanning several servers. We are here to assist members of SFT with whatever they deem a necessity. In the center of EndCity is Endmall a beacon for prosperity and freedom. Should you need to be in contact with any of the government leaders you may contact us via discord or these forums. The positions are listed below. Please make sure to speak with any of the cabinet member for citizenship of our great nation.

Members of Gov and titles
Mr_Ender86-President
blakus87-Vice President
mini-Secretary of Defense

Courts
GotanError-Justice Supreme

Generals
Timelord_Nixie-General of Comedy

Members of Congress
abandoncaptain
jedidude84

Minister of Technology
FrostyRaiden

Ambassadors

JustAlainBE from RE
omelot from Nommy Island
TeraStorm fro BE
Hughesplace from TB

Citizens
Sashalarie
DaRedStoneSLime
Thanos
MrChanango
BlunterWarrior
MLG_AlphaFire
FireLordNero
Mord3005
UnlockedClown29
reiner_13
Rose2247
yoshigangster5
PhotonicCharm
4dan7
Moppeh_
Tyler7733
Magic_Panda_lol
xQuicScorpex
Mr_Nether89
Sybarr
Silly_Goose_King
PhotonicCharm

Constitutional Bill of Rights

-With Consensus of The People. Let it be known. Endernation, its peoples, and territories. Are of themselves a free Nation.
-Upon the setting of this Enactment, all laws will be voted into action through a congress of the people.
A congress chosen by the people for the people.
-The president elect of EnderNation is not a direct power and will be checked by congress.
-The president may introduce a bill at any time for congress approval and may veto any bill deemed against the will of the people.
-An Executive Order must still be voted on by congress but presses at an immenance of time.
If a desicion on an executive order cannot be made by congress within 24hours. It shall be passed until a vote to recind is carried out.
-Congress shall not pass any law that exempts themselves over another citizen of the Nation.
-The president elect is Commander-in-chief and may declare war without congress approval.
-Congress may enact war but the president and generals are in control of all military procedure.
-Upon ratification Congress will have consent and approval to deem the laws right for the people
Sect 1 Article 1
 -The Inalieble rights of the People.
-The citizens of Endernation and her interests are by all forms a free people, of both person and trade. None shall infringe on these rights
-All people are Equal.
Equality to the extent of the equalities between people. Inequalities shall be treated differently to the extent of their differences,
limited by present and future law.
-Any persons who would willfully discriminate against another, will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Discrimination of any kind against religion, race, background, beliefs, gender and/or political views is never allowed.
Sect 1 Article 2
The Role of President Elect: Commander-in-Chief of all Military. Head of Commerce. In charge of the nations finances and trade policies.

The Role of Congress: Congress is designed with the sole intent of passing laws to make function of life within EnderNation Happy and successful.
Congress may not pass a law against the president without a national vote by the people.
Any votes to declare war once enacted are given Main-Directive to the Commander-in-Chief.

All Articles voted hereafter are Section 2 and will be democratically elected through congress.

-
-
-"EN" will represent EnderNation-
-

Section 2 Article 1
-No person of non-EN Citizenship may hold any Office within the EN Government.
Furthermore no dual citizens may hold any office within the EN Gov't.

Section 2 Article 2:

TeraStorm

Wow I'm such a trend setter

blakus87

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 30, 2017, 02:15 pmWow I'm such a trend setter

Nah we were here first just never made the post

Doctor_Thanos

#Vive_EnderNation!

MrChanango

I'd like to join.
Not exactly sure where I can apply.
:laugh:
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

blakus87

Quote from: MrChanango on Apr 30, 2017, 03:38 pmI'd like to join.
Not exactly sure where I can apply.
:laugh:

Welcome!

Red/ℳrRed2k18

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 30, 2017, 02:15 pmWow I'm such a trend setter

Ehhhh, does it count that I founded the RE last year and 95% of the nations around now were around back in 2016? ;)
ℳrRed2k18
Survival Legend

Vice President of the Rednian Empire (/warp Rednian_Empire)

Find me in-game and on forums for help and questions!

Red/ℳrRed2k18

Also may I request for your current stand on SITO and the LON?
ℳrRed2k18
Survival Legend

TeraStorm

Quote from: ℳrRed2017 on Apr 30, 2017, 07:18 pmAlso may I request for your current stand on SITO and the LON?
I don't think anyone knows what that is or cares

theP

Quote from: TeraStorm on Apr 30, 2017, 07:31 pm
Quote from: ℳrRed2017 on Apr 30, 2017, 07:18 pmAlso may I request for your current stand on SITO and the LON?
I don't think anyone knows what that is or cares

:fire:  Mamma mia, here we go AGAIN  :fire:

Mrs_Ender88

What is that?
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

reiner_13

I would like to join. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon

Red/ℳrRed2k18

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Apr 30, 2017, 09:33 pm
What is that?

The Serverwide International Treaty Organization (SITO), also called the Serverwide International Alliance, is an alliance organization, run by the RE Government that intends to settle the peace of all thriving SFT nations and provide alliance, assistance and acceptance. SITO will unite the towns/nations of SFT, with or without a government and/or leaders. This organization will ensure that all members of the alliance will agree to give mutual aid (resources, build team members, etc.) to each other's nations. If your nation has a government, it can unite with the REG and other governments to create a stronger organization. Similar to the real life North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), SITO will be the organization/guild for SFT, supporting all towns/nations on the server.

The League of Nations (LON) is another alliance organization run by ochoaj. It unites the nations that join it into one big group, creating a major group of functioning nations. This group is similar to the real-life United Nations (UN).
ℳrRed2k18
Survival Legend

blakus87

Quote from: reiner_13 on Apr 30, 2017, 09:39 pmI would like to join. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome will add you when I get home!

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes