Dec 12, 2019, 07:06 pm

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pocket] Server is being worked on!

Started by BluetigerESW, May 03, 2017, 03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Just wanted to make a quick post to inform everyone that the Pocket server is currently offline for emergency repairs as we work to fix some major security problems that have arised today.  Please be patient as we work on this, we're working as hard and as quickly as we can.

It will be back up as soon as possible, I will reply below to inform everyone when it's back online and things are back to normal! :)

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BluetigerESW

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BluetigerESW

Problem resolved and server is back online! :)

Locked.