Nov 18, 2019, 12:39 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Announcement]Thats All Folks

Started by iLaxrv10, May 29, 2017, 04:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Hello PE community! Today, I resigned from my position as Owner due to the issues I am currently facing in my life. I won't be getting into too much details, but I will still be around sometimes as an Elder. My free time is becoming less and less and Im focusing more on school, and the family issues Im currently facing. The server is in good hands with @DuanetheDino @BluetigerESW and @xQuicScopex‚ú™ so please go to them if you have any issues what-so-ever. Thanks for the memories and hopefully see you guys soon!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival Elder | Ex-Pocket Edition Elder

Britney1177

I'll miss you iLax, thank you for all you've done for SFT. Good luck with school!  :heart:

That's America's Ass
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

FEXZER

It's sad that you won't be around lax :( I will miss you and thanks a lot for all the things you did to improve the PE server, I hope everything gets better.

IIRR2BB

Good luck with everything iLaxrv10!Enjoy your time off.Ar you staying as Elder now?
credits to ramp for making this bootiful pfp
bruh

iLaxrv10

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on May 29, 2017, 04:56 pmAre you staying as Elder now?
Yes, I will be an Elder on here and B-Team now.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival Elder | Ex-Pocket Edition Elder

GeorgeRMCR

Thanks you for everything you have done for us, Hope that your situation gets better. :heart:

Kiannaa

Welcome to the club! 8)
Nah, thanks for everything you've done to help us all out. You've tried your very best to sort out every situation in a respectful manner, good luck with everything!
- :cookedmeat:

smallfry5545

Best of luck with school and everything! :D

NoBoDyWoLf

Goodluck with everything Lax!  :laugh:

BluetigerESW

Best of luck with school and hope whatever issues you're having get sorted.  :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Towelie

Sorry to see you go @iLaxrv10 , I hope things take a turn for the better and you will be able to return soon!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Smileyface2288

Good luck, and may you come back soon :heart: Thank you for all your work! ~Smiley

boomonstervi

Good luck lax you are the best see you around!
"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" - Winston Churchill

Mod for life! (2 years)

Jaguar Dawson

Thank You all the hard work and attention you have given to PE, hope you won't feel lonely without us and spend the rest of your life happily!
Pocket JMOD

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Same thing happening to me Lax, I feel ya :(
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Quote from: Super_Boox on May 29, 2017, 09:41 pmWelcome to the club! 8)
Nah, thanks for everything you've done to help us all out. You've tried your very best to sort out every situation in a respectful manner, good luck with everything!
- :cookedmeat:

i feel left out ;(
i should be in too  >:(
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord