Oct 24, 2019, 04:18 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Becoming staff

Started by boomonstervi, Jul 26, 2017, 06:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

boomonstervi

Jul 26, 2017, 06:52 am Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017, 02:23 am by smallfry5545
This is a message to all people looking to become a super fun time staff. Please note they are all tips I've been thinking about so bare with me. Nothing is official.

1. Go out of your way to help people, don't wait for a direct question for help. Ask new players if they need help starting; it's easy to see who's new now ;)

2. Swearing and raging over anything will prove you need to work on temper problems.

3. Show that you don't care about in game objects as much as people. Still be creative and have fun of course, but don't be too attached to it.

4. Last of all don't ask for staff, ask for staff info, or if you are chosen to be staff from the apply thing. It really gets to be annoying.

5. Enjoy super fun time. You can be staff all Mr serious or just be mature and play. It's so miserable staffing while being sick of the server so just enjoy it.

That's all I can think of for now, I hope you learn from it, all who read it thanks for reading.

Also for those who wish to apply for staff, that post is here: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,177528.25.html
"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" - Winston Churchill

Mod for life! (2 years)

Ollaya2005

TheStarNomad✯

Fixed the typos @boomonstervi
Hope you don't mind xD

Great tips!

Also for those who wish to apply for staff, that post is here: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,177528.25.html

Long time Survival Admin

Smileyface2288

Great Tips Boom, Not Just for Players but for Staff Currently ;)

IIRR2BB

With permission off @Charliiruu☾

This topic has been pinned and bumped!

It is a great way to inform players of what they need to do to become staff!
credits to ramp for making this bootiful pfp
bruh