Oct 22, 2019, 03:51 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Almost 100% griefed by the owners of the house of happiness

Started by Tyler7733, Jul 31, 2017, 12:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler7733

I had my small little torch lit hole in the ground with a mine going off of it and an area of land in front of it that I had been flattening for hours. I come back on the server after a week and see that the owners of the house of happiness had broken my torches, broken my door, filled in my mine, covered 2 of my walls in dirt, filled in my entranceway, and built their big brick of a house on the area that I was flattening. I tried to talk to them as a mod(who claimed to not know the land claim rules) said to do, but all I got was them claiming that my base never existed, that they were the ones who flattened the land, a punch and a kick from the claim. If i am not mistaken, building on the land that someone else was flattening for their own use is griefing, and if nothing else, the things they did to my base are griefing, which according to the pocket edition rules, they should be banned without question.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

xQuicScopex✪

can you pm me with more info about this please? me and the manager+ team will take care of it and if need be I personally will help fix this @Tyler7733
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

IIRR2BB

Sorry to bump, inactive topic, guessing it's sorted?
credits to ramp for making this bootiful pfp
bruh

Bakonator

Seems fresh, July 31st, but it's been 2 weeks so maybe a Man+ should see about this.

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Tyler7733

You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

xQuicScopex✪

locking this now since its all resolved sorry for what happened tyler
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy