Oct 24, 2019, 05:11 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Help Needed!

Started by ItzLyro, Aug 07, 2017, 05:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ItzLyro

So I built a Castle and I need help building the village that leads up to it, anyone who helps build gets 75% off a house or something I just need some people to help build, if you can help then please reply that you can help, Thanks! ;)
I'm already tracer

Lucy_23x

I was gonna do that in vet world.

Just to warn you that when a reset comes it will be unlikely that you will be able to save everything, unless its in vet world, and there you have limited space.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ItzLyro

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 07, 2017, 09:19 amI was gonna do that in vet world.

Just to warn you that when a reset comes it will be unlikely that you will be able to save everything, unless its in vet world, and there you have limited space.
what is vet world @Lucy_23x
I'm already tracer

Lucy_23x

Quote from: ItzLyro on Aug 07, 2017, 09:40 am

A world for vet+ which does not get reset
However, you get limited space, unless people join their plots to yours, depends what you wanna do

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 07, 2017, 11:23 am

However, you get limited space, unless people join their plots to yours, depends what you wanna do
@Lucy_23x Hint: This is PE, not Survival ;)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Jinxie on Aug 07, 2017, 11:31 am
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 07, 2017, 11:23 am

@Lucy_23x Hint: This is PE, not Survival ;)

Pls.

ItzLyro

@Lucy_23x Judging by the fact that you thought this was survival i'm gonna take a guess and say I don't really need to worry about this ;)
I'm already tracer

Lucy_23x

Quote from: ItzLyro on Aug 07, 2017, 03:59 pm@Lucy_23x Judging by the fact that you thought this was survival i'm gonna take a guess and say I don't really need to worry about this ;)

Passava1

We dont have vet world ._.
nobody can catfish me better than myself

xJimJam

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

Have you heard the news? I'm into dudes! ;)

smallfry5545

Locking, this player is banned.