Aug 19, 2017, 10:29 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpacks here and here

[Pixelmon]Flat land rule clarification

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 10, 2017, 11:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dpa1991

I've heard there was some unhappy campers regarding the rule against flat-eartherslanders. So I wanted to clarify and modify it a bit to (hopefully) make everyone happy.

There are no floating platforms allowed at all - they just create lighting glitches and prevent the land below from spawning pokemon as well as making people not want to use the land to build.

Examples:
This is NOT ok
This is OK

You are allowed to flatten the land on the ground, just don't over do it. I think a size of 75x75 is fairly reasonable. (Smaller square = 50x50, larger =75x75) Now 75x75 isnt the set-in-stone rules, its just a size to go by. We are not going to punish you for going slightly over, just be reasonable - we have one map and we have to share it with everyone.

onionboys

What is the border dimensions btw

Dpa1991

What is the border dimensions btw
The worldborder you mean? I believe it is set to 5000x5000 which should be plenty for the ~800 players

LavishGaming

Thanks dap! Sounds good.
"There is a theory that suggest there is an infinite number of parallel universe beside our own. To create infinite energy, you require infinite matter... what if this matter was beside us all along"

-Norris Stevenson, Found of the ARC

Halla

O alright
I have the potential, I just need the trigger.

Someone needs to pull that trigger..

Go Up