Mar 19, 2024, 08:26 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

super sappy thank you post (no im not leaving)

Started by truewolfmaster, Dec 07, 2017, 07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truewolfmaster

Hey guys I've been with SFT a little over a year and in that year "true" or "twim" or "wolf" have become my real name and im more than happy about it, you guys have become a family to me I want to give thanks to the people who made it great
first I have to thank the person who got me to stay in the first place  on 19-8-2016
@ep9954 thanks for showing me that the mod+ team was active and helping me get involved with RPtown 1.0 I doubt id be here on SFT with out it
I also want to thank the HOS team at the time @Cayko and @TheStarNomad✯ for giving me chance to start this long path of staffing SFT its been fun no matter the current HOS team i'll always remember you two.
next I want to thank @UnlockedClown29 who at the time of my starting he was one of the friendliest people i met
@Cygodon @Jedidude84  Cy,Jedi, where do I start? cy from our prank house to goofing around with the morph mod to the most serious jobs we did i honestly think you made SFT Bteam better and I hope you come back to staffing, Jedi, i have no words to say how you've helped but i'll try you've been a friend no matter what you are there for me in and out of game and one day I hope to go upstate to meet you irl i apologize for all the times I've been stubborn
@blalp youre always there to help me fix broken bits on ATOBT and for that i thank you
@Mord3005 thanks for being difficult sometimes and making Bteam more fun with abusing me at spawn and letting me build so much on bteam and realizing that i can do things well
@Zunix00 thank you for being my friend in and out of game and being there to help me when i need it you're a great friend even if we never meet
@Towelie @Dpa1991  i wanna thank you for hosting this great community without you guys id never make this post thank you guys
@CalicoGeek i cant forget you we haven't known each other long but i am glad to know you and am glad to have you as my partner on this team
@Scout205 thanks for all the great laughs and quotes and pretzels its been fun
@Djharper dont think youll ever see this but i cant not mention you thank you for helping me with building my events when i was the only eventhost i miss you buddy
@bearskibear you were so welcoming when i got jmod i want to just say thanks for that
@pwnswords you were someone to learn from for me you taught me how to staff and you were one of my inspirations when i started
@Dave_Mysterio thank you for letting me help start TC inc and for just showing me a friend i dont really have much to say for you and for that i apologize
i probably forgot some people if so im sorry im exhausted but thank everyone who has helped and is helping
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

smallfry5545

Mord3005

Modded Ex-Owner

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Person514

truewolfmaster

Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

TheStarNomad✯

GRATS! I still remember the time when you first became staff... they grow up so fast

Long time StarNomad

Jedu_

Your one of my best friends on bmeme and I hope you come to Ohio so I can make you eat pineapple on pizza!!!
- From your local Jedu_ ^-^

truewolfmaster

Quote from: Jedidude84 on Dec 08, 2017, 03:36 AMYour one of my best friends on bmeme and I hope you come to Ohio so I can make you eat pineapple on pizza!!!
tell you what, one day ill come to ohio but i will NEVER eat pineapple on pizza for it is a sin

Quote from: TheStarNomad✯ on Dec 07, 2017, 11:28 PMGRATS! I still remember the time when you first became staff... they grow up so fast
thanks i have enjoyed it!!

Kiannaa

what48.2

Dave_Mysterio

Congrats! (There's nothing to say as I'm Mysterious ;)

ep9954

gratz twim! and i'm glad i was the one who got you to stay :)
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb