May 24, 2019, 07:34 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

This needs to be a real thing.

Started by ironlord82, Apr 01, 2018, 10:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the front page post "A few important changes" be real.

Yes
13 (76.5%)
Yes
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

ironlord82

Apr 01, 2018, 10:04 am Last Edit: Apr 01, 2018, 10:07 am by ironlord82
Alright guys, we all want experienced staff, and what better way is to only hire rich people! For the low low price of my entire life savings, (100$) you can be staff. Got demoted? Well sucks to be you, shouldnt have screwed up. The swear jar policy is great, and i feel we should expand on that with a grammar jar! Not getting enough donations? Just force people to pay money for swearing! The second best part of this post (Yes i ranked them), is the voting system. More votes = more players more players = more swear jar money more swear jar money = staff can bribe me to continue posts like this. And who doesnt like roblox, with such gems as "Adopt and raise a cute baby" "Pizza place tycoon" and "rap battle simulator v2" It really is a marvel of modern engineering at its fullest! Please vote yes, a vote for yes is a vote for less guests and more roblox!!!

Ps: Send this link to 5 people in the next 10 minutes or u'll get rejected
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

Towelie

Voted "Yes" as in "it's already real"

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ironlord82

ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

Lucy_23x

I literally cant tell if any of this is an april fools joke or not.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ironlord82

ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

Towelie

Removed the original post, it was an april fools'

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 amand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

JonMaloney

Quote from: ironlord82 on Apr 01, 2018, 10:04 amAlright guys, we all want experienced staff, and what better way is to only hire rich people! For the low low price of my entire life savings, (100$) you can be staff. Got demoted? Well sucks to be you, shouldnt have screwed up. The swear jar policy is great, and i feel we should expand on that with a grammar jar! Not getting enough donations? Just force people to pay money for swearing! The second best part of this post (Yes i ranked them), is the voting system. More votes = more players more players = more swear jar money more swear jar money = staff can bribe me to continue posts like this. And who doesnt like roblox, with such gems as "Adopt and raise a cute baby" "Pizza place tycoon" and "rap battle simulator v2" It really is a marvel of modern engineering at its fullest! Please vote yes, a vote for yes is a vote for less guests and more roblox!!!

Ps: Send this link to 5 people in the next 10 minutes or u'll get rejected

Where's the link to be sent to 5 people. Hurry, my time's about to be up!

Graceq

I get a promotion I'm guessing? ;)