Oct 15, 2019, 01:54 pm

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What can we do?

Started by Sassy1233, May 01, 2018, 10:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy1233

Hello!

I want to hear from you guys what you enjoy about the server and makes you want to play, what made you stay.

I also want to know what we can do to improve! What can we add to make the server more fun and entertaining and how we can get more players!
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

elsa_gaming

Well i used to play sft all the time,tho i didnt really have the time anymore but i think it doesnt needs improvement since its already
Amazing! People there are the most kindest and sweetest people,when i left sft i missed my friends there,i always think that im missing out on the great updates you put in the server and the good times.

topfeedXYX

SFT is probably the greatest server of all time. I love the kind people and the chance to build stuff you could never do on a different server. Ive seen people that have just joined this server and react to the love saying "wow this is a rare server" or similar to that. The only problem I have is updates. I know you can't do anything about it at the moment but keep it on your mind. That's all.

Kiannaa

Bring the OG players back ;)

Boshy

Less grinding. I understand that we can't have people becoming rich too quickly, but I feel as if a lot of new players are turned off by the ridiculous amount of grinding needed for a survival server. Even for veteran players, I feel like the additional activities (Slimefun, Quests, Elite Mobs) aren't rewarding enough.

werewolfxx5

Quote from: Boshy on May 02, 2018, 04:29 pmLess grinding. I understand that we can't have people becoming rich too quickly, but I feel as if a lot of new players are turned off by the ridiculous amount of grinding needed for a survival server. Even for veteran players, I feel like the additional activities (Slimefun, Quests, Elite Mobs) aren't rewarding enough.
I believe you are refering to the Survival server (Java Edition). Pocket (Windows 10 Edition) doesn't have and can't get Slimefun, Quests or Elite Mobs. Also, going back to the survival server, if you vote (do /vote ingame) you can get rewards. Survival is meant to actually be survival, if there wasn't any grind then it won't be Survival anymore.
Former B-Team: Admin | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Need to message me on Discord? My discord ID is Anonymous#2903

Im_Offically_Alex

Hey , I haven't spoken at all in like a year on these forums. But the thing that made me play SFT PE (When I wasn't banned) was my friends, just seeing them everyday , and I'm quite and OG player who used to play PE, but now I'm banned. So...
Survival Member , Pixelmon Zubat.

theP

Quote from: Im_Offically_Alex on May 02, 2018, 07:36 pmHey , I haven't spoken at all in like a year on these forums. But the thing that made me play SFT PE (When I wasn't banned) was my friends, just seeing them every day, and I'm quite and OG player who used to play PE, but now I'm banned. So...
sigh...  you can appeal for an unban here: http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq
pretty pointless just posting here crying about it as if staff decided that you won't be unbanned this won't change that fact, however, if they're still open to unbanning you this will only decrease your chances...

(mods: feel free to remove this as it doesn't add to the topic... sowwy :3 )

boomonstervi

This is not why I left sft: but, I feel like its almost a fake survival server, its certainly not hard to survive, so that must not be the point in playing. What i loved was the player based economy that was around and the happy creative environment that i was in (note that was two years ago). 

Also Hi everyone XD
"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" - Winston Churchill

Mod for life! (2 years)

Im_Offically_Alex

Quote from: theP on May 02, 2018, 08:24 pm
Quote from: Im_Offically_Alex on May 02, 2018, 07:36 pmHey , I haven't spoken at all in like a year on these forums. But the thing that made me play SFT PE (When I wasn't banned) was my friends, just seeing them every day, and I'm quite and OG player who used to play PE, but now I'm banned. So...
sigh...  you can appeal for an unban here: http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq
pretty pointless just posting here crying about it as if staff decided that you won't be unbanned this won't change that fact, however, if they're still open to unbanning you this will only decrease your chances...

(mods: feel free to remove this as it doesn't add to the topic... sowwy :3 )
I was permanently banned..
Survival Member , Pixelmon Zubat.