previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: bananieboy

Forum username: bananieboy

Why were you banned ?:
   I banned for xray what I did not

Why should you be unbanned ?
   whant to play with friend if not if got not unbanned than im sorry for not xraying and if i join again i mine the same way how i always mine

Extra Information:
   im just mining straight and making looking holes and if I find something I go over there straight again got banned and sometimes some one ask you to see youre pc see did not and its really just sad that she banned me for xray and taking a wild guess

B64E1|45aLRKnliIGsMLua/Ylt2qtli8CABCF78Jde2pVYVXCIA7uFooHH+Fj69RIpHvNCed5C13bf6eq6e/6u23FHNVHWefbbjjt3zwKDDfTZoCPbr16bFeqCv99TQaOqojExvUholFNfEuEImJvII3ZketIaEqxs5D6sESFCVEgT/QiS8On7uQW0BSauVMCQYP4ubG/BsnfvEXfKAaZiXts14NfHVkllshAV35JeLbPaMQmrraS1DwCMvM1s9ZpWBz2QHfU1yNy+LbxZsZ3wAy5cScENdE0ErHmBfzcE8fzf3QZmJii3avuA8szz5/F6li9Rso/fryEEnBV8YzZmEAR56/1ts2/sd2daYLzeN9ZQjje63+GtESxHDa2zriHuJBRTdzPq+e/y39jiTM+BwEpxXCwoWvSq8lqceuJItYs+8QU3IJhyY2jJnfvTXAkMR7JodE9VZbii4fMezzIB0lJZrA==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

SashaLarie

Hello Bananieboy. I was the staff member who banned you for X-raying. I am 100% sure you were x-raying as me and another staff member were watching you for a while and you would mine directly to ores. I also banned your friend arnocroymans for being your accomplice. He would mine all the diamonds you found and keep them.

You have 2 choices here:

1st option - You could have an Admin investigate to see if you were x-raying or not. If you choose this option and you were in fact x-raying, the punishment will be much more severe.  If you were not you will be unbanned immediately.

2nd option - Admit that you were x-raying and we can continue on with the terms of your unban.

You have 48 hours to reply or this will be locked and you will need to make a new request.

SashaLarie

You have 24 hours left to reply or this will be locked with no unban.

SashaLarie

Locking as it has been longer than 48 hours.

Go Up