Started by AutoHandler, Mar 14, 2019, 03:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: pappas83

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   Alleged raiding of something

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I had not logged on very often until these last 2 days as I had gone on vacation recently. During these 2 days, I did very little, simply talking on skype while I explored. Today I was confronted by Sourceror, a staff member whom I'd had no previous contact with. He was very vague, messaging me out of the blue and asking about my recent activity, then asking multiple times for a confession without giving context as to what he wanted to know. He then proceeded to freeze me at spawn, where I was subsequently killed by the player Icarus_A due to me not being able to do anything. At this point I was still being interrogated over something, but despite my questions I was not given the reasoning. After a final time of being asked for a confession to the unknown offense, to which I once again was not able to answer, I was banned. Not once was I told ANYTHING about the situation, nor was provided ANY evidence of what it even was. I was not given a chance to defend myself from a rogue staff member who decided he was above giving me the slightest chance to do anything but stand still and be interrogated for... well I didn't know.

Extra Information:
   He asked me about the name jakobee and as I stated to him, the only jakobee I know is an ogre from a movie on netflix. Apparently this is the player that I am being pinned for raiding because the ban says I lied about raiding them in some way shape or form. I'd like to also mention that I should receive the information of why I'm being banned from staff, not just disconnected after a vague conversation only to have the ban hammer give me more information in 6 words on my situation than the entire encounter with staff.

B64E1|z8wuk1MYal2HbedXqsj/AFmYSgz/zgpbM5BALXGr69XcmQwEFgWZw7oHXEqXoIFkccTmefNjL/+TN/M/si2B2nWs2/pcM94pD5DsDK0BKwREoUbZow/jkA9o4ph4W1dlz/8Gxn5mBsFq6RffRonTV/5BqYJg+Vh4l9d5iKhYXYHXOhwdnmi1ocPwntNwsDM+S2EYwdw9fY+E8/qBrYDkUwLYl+ImsPtKybG8750WLjAmdPMLX/glkGBmoakKFWhlyD0hUJ/dFQyHyv5DaRfjwzm3MHc+kH2DPf7tHoVqiTekkEhYqyoD1F1pBoB1QOqVTWgwb3UmnshcAcHhrFCMLT0KERhoCb4aBpmIEUPaD1OHmCifqV8JZOCHHmXNKjFJyNmD0zxxO61JP/cznwBCw2mEgVz2e2QzBcrtfmEcQkBv2i0p1sE2N0VprmEeK+LR

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

AtomicPulse

Thank you for making an appeal!

As you know you were banned by Sourceror, so I'll pass it on to him to handle.

Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply
1.7.10 Admin & Head of Staff | Former BTeam Manager | Discord EventHost | Survival Veteran

Sourcerorman

Mar 14, 2019, 10:56 am #2 Last Edit: Mar 14, 2019, 11:29 am by AtomicPulse Reason: Increasing clarity.
Hello Pappas, thank you for making an unban request. The fact of the matter is, I already had evidence of you holding stolen goods from a player named Jakobee. That in itself might not have caused suspicion. You may have held it from another player and not have realized it was stolen. But then you had hidden it in a chest covered with sand, which I still know the location of, as well as evidence that you were the one who stashed it, and that indicated to me that you knew they were stolen. The vagueness of my questions was a way to give you a chance to confess and help yourself before I ban you to the full extent of the rules.

Concerning the Icarus incident, that is another player that staff might have to talk to later.

It seems in this post you still have not admitted to the crime you have done. What is required for potential consideration of an unban is for you to admit to your mistake. That would be the first step.

AtomicPulse

48 hours have passed.

Locking

Please create a new appeal if you wish to admit what you did
1.7.10 Admin & Head of Staff | Former BTeam Manager | Discord EventHost | Survival Veteran