Started by AutoHandler, Mar 15, 2019, 01:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: MyNamesCereal

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   Stalking and Harassing Staff/Players.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I never intended for the Joke to go as far as it did a few months back when it happened. I do sincerely  regret my Actions to those who where Effected and was a Silly and disappointing Decision I made. I miss the community and players. If Unbanned no situations like this will ever Occur again.

Extra Information:

B64E1|+4/oFsnK72At1IG9lbqw10lihtyD3bX//JnaRbHXKUgyq/4d9zrRvzlyJFfj5kWjnMY4v0P4U9GdHcQb7sf4X+QTp0C5cp2q3Xp1F+YU7BYkKFG05bH+xwvu8A8muw8DxdVtU8tt8ytw7xNDdNRWLdnQD2ootdOMVcQ+NnyoBmY+DJlgzFFDbXaZikbKSM8JPaKxRNbzlo7pCcN3OQa6YG2qgIdwg2Nlw3j3xmBe24cgw/0ogOhof2tkg1S2dZ3jTe0sW8pSI+CSrgHe7Rixjxgu8UT5aSTLypN/nIITcUE1SFd8LqS76S9sYryn1Dh+fsiOv+1TXcJ+4Kl0m/w/zluUpACXzPhlmorI9I293BLeksrNnOg5Mr3Btk0ijuUp8fI1Fyqtx0OppbUlsfCmGNpTfYpGQKTM3xIbpcRcAJ0=

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Wello_945

Hello MyNamesCereal! It seems you were banned by xJimJam for multiple rude offenses. I will inform him of this unban request so you two may discuss this further.

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response, as this may take some time.

SashaLarie

Hello Cereal. I was the staff member involved in your ban so I am going to take over this request. I have thought long and hard about this and I feel as if your apology was genuine and I do believe people deserve second chances. I am going to say yes to you being unbanned, with that being said, I hope you realise that if you act in a bad manner at all you will be instantly banned again.

Welcome back.