Started by AutoHandler, Mar 22, 2019, 09:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: tforty604

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   Griefing/lying to staff

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I feel like the fact i've been given a pperm ban on my first offence is too harsh, i will gladly take any other punishment if you will just let me play

Extra Information:
   Im sorry

B64E1|b4KIMY128nZc+6aqcyfH3w0QOpRZ34BuFJ3fmiCwW7gyBsIcPXP6eaqQqMY27hfH0uWoNKBhvhhuCRkj2M/IJ3xhztyk3m6bN3Sm/kbWnrWkoE21WND9+2FXuJiHkqC5FUTtiHHhnv4El8hHKZfFs/rYdNqEbqkh7bTpATb4VmZ2fr7OO+gvFfy7HLNG9u8/vjzCqdzmoTsYF1KByvphZJIPHG1x+GMxf4j72KZh86WDqaN73H/BWSyMBJQdyTwTjDdlqYhsupTfKH1shALkla6Rs5xiW4PrDc9ba/ZJeg5lo7pdPXVofaftrwu2OtPcNJnhxg/81My3o/5gSSoC0879WTWtIps+E4ymUNotS5Rpb3HQ/aWT7S+qPRMzOLJZ

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Sourcerorman

Hello TForty. Rose is currently unavailable, so I'll set the terms of potential unban in her place.
The good thing is, you did not try to continue lying, so that allows for some leeway.

• Write the rule concerning griefing as well as 2 others in your own words here (list of rules here)
  • You will have to serve 5 hours with the Untrusted rank (Providing limited permissions)
  • Return all the items you have stolen to a chest designated by staff
  • Write down your favorite song to make sure you've read up to here
  • Promise not to grief/steal again

You have 48 Hours to reply to these terms before the request will be locked.

Rose2247

the 48 hours are up, if you would like to be unbanned please make another request
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!