Jul 17, 2019, 04:17 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[1.7.10] Apply for Staff & Architect

Started by AtomicPulse, Mar 23, 2019, 03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonBond/Gelu and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AtomicPulse

Like playing on our 1.7.10 Server? Enjoy helping people? Interested in a staff or architect position? You're in the right place! We're now accepting both staff and architects on our server. Make sure to read the requirements and rest of the post before applying!

Requirments (Staff):
  • Be able to get at least 6 hours of uptime a week
  • At least 75 hours of uptime on 1.7.10
  • Have a discord account
  • No serious bans recently
  • Be a dedicated individual willing to help the server

Staff Application Format

[b]IGN[/b]:
[b]What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/b]:
[b]What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?[/b]:
[b]Have you ever been banned on SFT?[/b]:
[b]What core mods do you know and to what depth?[/b]:
[b]What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?[/b]:
[b]What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?[/b]:
[b]Anything else?[/b]:

Architect Application Format

[b]What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/b]:
[b]What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?[/b]:
[b]Have you ever been banned on SFT?[/b]:
[b]Screenshot(s) or warp(s) to one or more of your builds[/b]
NOTE: Copying builds from anywhere out of an SFT server is not allowed in case it is downloaded. Though, as long as the build is on a SFT server, it can be reviewed by the HoA (@CrafterLuc2)

Extra Information:
  • You will be contacted within 1 week if you're accepted.
  • If you do not receive a reply and wish to know why you were denied, you may contact any 1.7.10 Manager+ to receive a reason.
  • Staff are picked by staff and Architects are picked by the HoA
1.7.10 Admin & Head of Staff | Former BTeam Manager | Discord EventHost | Survival Veteran

CJB3RRY

IGN:CJB3RRY
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:3h 46mins
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?:38h 37mins
Have you ever been banned on SFT?:No
What core mods do you know and to what depth?:I have a decent in depth knowledge of buildcraft, tinkers construct, Industrialcraft, mekansim, open blocks, Big reactors and a few others. I have basic to moderate knowledge of most other mods in the modpack [exluding witchery. ETC]
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?:I would preferably like EventHost
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?:I seek to bring more enjoyment from the server (not saying I don't enjoy it now) and to improve events and the frequency of which they happen.
Anything else?: I love Minecraft. Some call me a Minecraft-a-holic

PrinceOfAsh

Apr 12, 2019, 12:44 am #2 Last Edit: Apr 12, 2019, 01:07 am by PrinceOfAsh
IGN:PrinceOfAsh
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:19Hr 25Min
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?:96Hr 46Min
Have you ever been banned on SFT?: No
What core mods do you know and to what depth?:I know witchery vamprism and circle magic, I'm about to start learning thaumcraft. I know the twilight forest pretty well. I know Ae2 and buildcraft, as well as a decent bit about mekanisn
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?: EventHost
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: When I first joined Tyler was hosting an minigame building competition, and he held the PVP tournament and since then there has been no events that i know of. I for one would like to fix this.
Anything else?:]"Patience, Persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success" -Napoleon Hill. I am willing to do all of these things if it means being able to help make this server a fun environment for all. If you grant me this I will try to host at least one event per weekday. The keyword is try, but that I will.

Edit: it was pointed out that I was not that patient, but i mean persistence is pretty important too right?

spinup

IGN:xspinupx
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:3h 19m
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?:39h 49m
Have you ever been banned on SFT?:No
What core mods do you know and to what depth?:I have a Good understanding of Galacticraft,Extra planets,witchery,Ae2,And big reactors. I have an ok understanding of blood magic. and I'm learning magical crops and industrialcraft.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?:JMod
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: I just want to help out people and keep the server fun for new players.
Anything else?:I like the server and want to be part of it.I also have an alt with 20+hrs on it as well:ItsaShoop.

Snuffallaphagus

IGN: Snuffallaphagus
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 1hr 21m (week just started)
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?: 203h 41m
What core mods do you know and to what depth?:AE2, Botania, a little bit of IC2
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?: JMod
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: Assist in anyway I can. Main reason though I'm tired of seeing griefers and there appears to be a staff shortage during my play times.
Anything else?: Honestly, I haven't been on MC in a while. I played a little bit of Foolcraft awhile ago but that was it in the last year or so. I have previous owner/admin/mod experience on vanilla and Tekkit Classic servers.

General_RJH

IGN: General_RJH
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 39h 26m (as of writing this)
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?: 89h 26m
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: AE2, Mek and Big reactors all of which to moderate depth. Improving though
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: Assist anyone who needs it, guide the new and current players into a enjoyable experience. Helping with reducing players who are here to grief down as well as helping those who have lost items.
Anything else?: I haven't been a moderator or administrator since my times as a owner and developer of different GMOD servers. I will be rusty but willing to learn and adapt.
RJH

mikkyd656

IGN:mikkyd656
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 1h 30m
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?: 198h
Have you ever been banned on SFT?: No, warning due to accidental griefing. replaced anything i took & aplogized.
What core mods do you know and to what depth?:IE2, Bigreactors, tinkers construct, EnderIO a fair bit, GC + mek a bit. Other misc things too, AE2.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?: jmod sounds like.
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: Continue to help people, reduce griefing, whatever i can to reduce server lag/increase tps.
Anything else?: enjoyed the server for a while, i think i played here during tekkit ~2016. Just want to help keep it going and enjoyable.

xReadPHNXx

IGN: xReadPHNXx
What is your uptime in the last week?:11H
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime:210H 36M
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: Tinkers, Thermal Expansion, Witchery, Forestry, Gendustry. I Know tinkers and thermal expansion very well, I've used them in just about every modpack I've played. I know the bee side of forestry and have used gendustry to get rid of having to do my work on bees out in the open. Witchery i've used in almost every modpack I've played but it's been a while since I've really dove back into using it all the time.
What rank do you wish to be: JMod
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: Just to help people and make the server a great place to play.
Anything else?: Not that I can think of.

2extreeme

IGN:2extreeme
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:61hours 48m
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?:222 Hours
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: Thaumcraft,IC2,Buildcraft,Galacticraft,Mekanism,Botania,Big Reactors,Ender IO,Tinker's construct.
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: I as a whole am a very helpful person and I enjoy helping and teaching other players in any game I play and have the knowledge of. I've been told multiple times by the people around me to give it a chance to be a mod, as I'm naturally helpful in my nature, with a mod status I'll be able to help more, than I currently can.
Anything else?: In the past I've been staff in multiple servers and games, however I guess the most notable thing I had was owning my own little gaming community " Z-Gaming" I had hosted a Tekkit Classic server, Vanilla server , as well as a team fortress 2 server in the same time with my selected staff members. I've closed it down 4 years ago because of relationship issues. There's been other places where I've been given certain roles but it's not important. I just wanna help around.

mcphe103

IGN:Zhendarian
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:80hours
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?:90Hours
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: AE2,Mekanism,Botania,Big Reactors,Ender IO,Tinker's construct.
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: I consider myself an easy to get along with type of person. If someone is having struggles, I feel like I would be able to help there situation at a calm and collected manner to the best of my ability.  I am fairly new at the mods, but I am learning more every day as much as I can.  Even when I am not playing, I am still reading up on the mods. I am willing to learn new things. That being said, I started out brand new to the mods.  Anyone else who is knew and is having troubles, I would easily be able to empathize with their situation and do my best to help them or find someone who can if the case calls for it. 

I would very much like to be a part of this community as everyone around me is nothing but positive energy for the most part and I would like to help keep it that way as well by spreading positive energy.

fluger69

IGN: fluger69
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 1hr 20min (It's Sunday, I Forgot To Check Yesterday)
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?: 305hrs
Have you ever been banned on SFT?: I've Banned Myself ._. Does That Count?
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: I Know Most Magic Mods Extremely Well (Especially Witchery & Thaum, Botania The Least But Still A Good Amount)
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: The General JMod Duties For The Time Being, As Several Things Need To Be Done & Aren't Getting Done (Kicking AFK's For Example, I See Them A Lot). I Also Want To Try To Generally Improve The Community How I Can.
Anything else?: Somewhat Drama-Prone, & A Little Too Obsessed With Player-Morphs. I Try My Best To Ask Before I Kill For Them (Unless I Didn't Start The PvP) But Sometimes I Forget (I Always Try To properly Compensate If That Happens, Letting Them Kill Me, Paying Them, Items, Ect). Been Playing Since Lost Islands And Was EvtHost For A Long Time (Still Kinda Salty About Years Without Promotion) So I Have Good Knowledge About The Plugins.

DragonBond/Gelu

IGN: DragonBond
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 23 hours 55 mins
What is your total 1.7.10 uptime(/pstats)?: 182 hours but have like 500 with everything maybe more
Have you ever been banned on SFT?:nope
What core mods do you know and to what depth?: ae2 pretty much how to automate just about anything and dont know about p2p tunnels that much thaumcraft but not to a huge degree i know basic stuff mekinism but havent used the reactor know how to 3x ores thermal expansion basically everything almost blood magic half way maybe 3/4 basically anything besides witchery i only know a little but changing that soon
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost/JMod)?: jmod but dont mind event host but want jmod
What do you wish to accomplish given that rank?: help new people take roses advice she gave be valuable to the team and learn new mods on the way that i might not know already and try to be a upstanding citizen player person
Anything else?: i will still be on the path to beat tyler and will not stop at all costs