Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Sharkfowl

Started by AutoHandler, Apr 13, 2019, 05:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Sharkfowl

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   I was banned for betraying SFT's trust by moving the Rednian Empire, a prominent city / faction 's government onto an entirely new server. While initially meant to be kept a secret and away from the SFT branch's population. A government member, 7CK, betrayed not only SFT's trust but the RE's by advertising IN GAME saying "Rednian Nation has moved on too another server! /msg me for the discord to get the IP"

Towelie was understandably mad and gave members of the RE an ultimatum, to either A. leave the RE and continue to play on SFT. Or B. Stay in the RE and be banned from SFT.  

I chose to stay in the RE mainly because it was my responsibility to keep it going with Red, the founder of the RE's , busy schedule.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   It has been a long 7 months or so since the situation unfolded and it has given me time to reflect on my actions and both side's points of view. Not a day has gone by where I haven't regretted what I did. I understand now that Towelie was simply doing what was best for the server by removing us. I have played on server after server trying to fill the void that SFT left when I was banned, but to no avail. I feel very remorseful for my actions and I truly am sorry to not only the people and staff of SFT, but also to you Towelie. In any slight chance of forgiveness I may have i can promise you with god as my witness this will never happen again.

Extra Information:
   I played on SFT loyally since I was 11 years old back in 2014. I witnessed the server grow and change as I kept playing and want to continue making memories on here. So many friendships have been created here that I can all but only thank SFT for. As for without it, I would have likely never met Nazo, Pie, or anyone else I had by my side.

I apologize if I am breaking any rules in making this application via a new account, as my old one must have been terminated whenever I was banned.

B64E1|t7Mw3Wl8T0yBpTqJcV65MrIjxYAi941UPSZd30G1cPapUdhCP6AcGE8JDOE9q0lcNNw5gJgdRnWVfaOYhifZ8VcGJyHTO4I0lRKANZLNuUlUsEdsH5G7iECxFfiIRqc9BZF7uYW4zUMoYIPHAUmN6Uc7oe09dy0P6oW4K6dtheKC4KrcfvBot6bXRUopPIloEfWDqz6N9J+jtGSTE79hYz126nOeVAUsfxc+mVsB8BdwQqU/bTvLriE1yvVg8FMwQEQ4WxIxATZgUA4sONgxJN1BJka5b2jgC0kNCcG3r4g/MCeQ1SbZYRGypTxzVUROQr/S19rSPmWEyuEyGbFUg/uw+V1jK327A/Y4dDF8MLfWYuzL9K5ckKkJCp5GAFbVNTpY9Tr+o7hMaMV47jq5vwZ/pCaH5Fme7cK5pA7Zfbis/hB3i02nToWH746WCHdh

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

drawingdeamon

Apr 14, 2019, 08:38 pm #1 Last Edit: Apr 14, 2019, 08:59 pm by drawingdeamon
Hi Sharkfowl, you were banned by SashaLarie. I've forwarded your ban to her and she should be able  to look at it soon. Please allow 48 hours for her to respond.

Towelie

No unban. You were integral part in trying to get players from SFT to move to a new server. Please don't request another unban for at least 6 months.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796