Started by AutoHandler, Apr 14, 2019, 07:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: GMyers

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   AFK Pool

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I've invested countless hours into the server and have tried to be as nice as possible and help as many people as I can. I figured a small afk pool for a quick second wouldn't be too big of an issue but I completely understand I broke the rules so I understand the ban, but a forever ban off a one-time offense seems a bit much to me considering I have done nothing else wrong. I enjoy the sever a lot and promise nothing like this will happen again if you permit me back onto the server. Sorry for causing you guy's trouble.

Extra Information:

B64E1|cHTxTpIXqcv9YGt5MtqKzL7D5c7z6XawnA8locNkPR09Zqn1nt8G6l2iVbdkqTJv4X8axjSSU8PaAcUT1BhIcTZBwRiDKAib/Nv8cor/1IUn7dIJ6BPn6AytPGMIioZGizxlndwSKmizjhwx8qFL+IxrmAZovJtxsIcwrrbq/gFVkxPcUu9SgiJJMnn7TGIpchYABg6a7ljqrhmCyetq0XGaaiTzt8yySQwJGK4kVgrSnHzg12t0B7VNtd6U4BWjPeKLXmXM3amJZqPorsMbMcbkUEix0ffIlNjMcaJyUkOqftXFTTCvIQMb2eIpCnt5RFMwEvpmll1lD+kCDsJ7P+uaGDUGsXNGB4SAKYxiUz4rlefaONvPVDHo7G+I3b3860BI3J0mrfPcA0urmRF39w==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Rose2247

I was the staff that banned you for Making an AFK pool

First things first, the rules are set for a reason,
Quote from: AutoHandler on Apr 14, 2019, 07:22 pmI figured a small afk pool for a quick second wouldn't be too big of an issue
, if you read the rules, then you would've know that boosting is not allowed. While the ban I issued was a perm, we do allow people to appeal, hence why I added the part for you to appeal.

Now, terms for unbans will be as follows:

:sign: Read the rules and and post three in your reply. Rules can be found here
:sign: Agree to never make an AFK pool again
:sign: Say your fav color and add a :sign: in your reply
:sign: Finally know that if you do this again, there will be harsher punishments/terms for unban

you will have 48 hr to reply
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

GMyers

1. Rules
- Do not insult fellow players or staff members.
- No griefing (breaking blocks you don't own) or stealing items from other players.
- Do not abuse bugs/glitches. Instead, report them.
2. I promise I will never A make another AFK pool again.
3. My favorite color is Red, Here is your :sign:
4. I completely understand this will not happen again.

Rose2247

Ok you will be unbanned, thank you for agreeing
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!