News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by SashaLarie, Apr 19, 2019, 08:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BluetigerESW
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 39h 56m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2180h 29m (Survival) / 3999h 39m (Total)
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Yes, around the time when I first started SFT back when I was an idiot. (6 or 7 years ago)
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: Because I wanna do my part for the community and hopefully help the newer players stick around and the older players to continue to have a great time on the server.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US, but I'm online in many different timezones depending on the day.
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

T4Tom2

Jun 12, 2019, 12:37 am #26 Last Edit: Jun 12, 2019, 12:40 am by T4Tom2
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: T4Tom2
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 34h
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: (Survival and total) 1163h (as of 12/06/19)
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope
Why do you want that rank?: Ive been away from MC for a while and I've come back older and more mature, and I feel like i'd like a new challenge, I have only ever felt what the server is like from a players POV, and would like to see it from another perspective.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU or more specifically UK
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes I do, I use it a couple of times a day
T4

willhill2000

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: willhill
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: last week i got 53 hours somehow, and this week so far i have 23 hours :)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:2855 hours.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:No i believe my last ban must have been around 4-5 years ago.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:  I have yes, I joined SFT back when I was 12, sadly my behavior when i first joined and for the first few years was very bad but after a very long break (2-3 years) i feel I have came back much more mature than when I used to play and I do think my attitude and behavior has considerably changed.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:Eventhost
Why do you want that rank?: Because i already host as many events as I can and becoming Eventhost would allow me to host more events and get a bigger audience at my events :)
I also would like this opportunity to apologize to anyone that I upset or caused any grief too, I have been around for 7 years so there is a hell of a lot of people I need to apologize too so I thought it would be easier to just do it on this. Eventhost would help me prove that I have changed and by being given this chance I feel like I can help to makeup for the distress and grief caused in previous years. :)
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):EU
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes, whillsdon#3383
what is meant to go here?

sophia0428

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: sophia0428
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 42hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 100+
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: nope
Why do you want that rank?: I would like to become a JMod to help out the community dearly. It would genuinely mean a lot to me and I would take this position seriously. I'm active basically 24/7 since I graduated school and have not much to do.I also want to make new friends along the staff team since everyone seems so sweet and I admire the teamwork everyone puts into the server.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): ASIA
Do you have a Discord account?: yes! it's: sophia#2779
你是一個了不起的人 <3