May 30, 2020, 01:51 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by SashaLarie, Apr 19, 2019, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnet

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: OMGItsMagnet
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: So far this week, I have 19 hours.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 844 hours on the server as a whole, 362 on just Survival.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I was banned as a joke like twice by Fear and once by Saywhat XD.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I have been part of the SFT community for nearly six years now and I have always wanted to help out and do things for the server and its community. I am mature and responsible enough to take on the role and I know a lot about what it takes to be staff and what they do. I am confident that I would be a really good addition to the staff team.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, OMGItsMagnet#2025

OwenMel

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:OwenMeldrum
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 12h 33m (Its Tuesday)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: um between my two accounts (old and new) 1800h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I was jmod in 2014, I then left Minecraft behind until now, SFT was a big part of my childhood and id like to help make it the same for other people
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes

camster65

May 27, 2020, 10:46 AM #102 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:52 AM by camster65
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:Camster65
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3hrs this week (wed) 8hours 30mins last week
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2746hours (1196 survival)
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:from factions for something stupid and a one off mistake that would never happen again (first ban of any kind in 8 years of playing)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:Jmod
Why do you want that rank?:Well i have staffed before across all of SFT as many ranks going from Jmod-Admin with over 2 years of staffing time total. Would be nice to do the same again. Maturity may be seen as an issue now and again, however as staff i make sure to keep things serious
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes