Jul 07, 2020, 07:27 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by SashaLarie, Apr 19, 2019, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnet

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: OMGItsMagnet
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: So far this week, I have 19 hours.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 844 hours on the server as a whole, 362 on just Survival.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I was banned as a joke like twice by Fear and once by Saywhat XD.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I have been part of the SFT community for nearly six years now and I have always wanted to help out and do things for the server and its community. I am mature and responsible enough to take on the role and I know a lot about what it takes to be staff and what they do. I am confident that I would be a really good addition to the staff team.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, OMGItsMagnet#2025

OwenMel

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:OwenMeldrum
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 12h 33m (Its Tuesday)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: um between my two accounts (old and new) 1800h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I was jmod in 2014, I then left Minecraft behind until now, SFT was a big part of my childhood and id like to help make it the same for other people
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes

camster65

May 27, 2020, 10:46 AM #102 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:52 AM by camster65
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:Camster65
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3hrs this week (wed) 8hours 30mins last week
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2746hours (1196 survival)
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:from factions for something stupid and a one off mistake that would never happen again (first ban of any kind in 8 years of playing)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:Jmod
Why do you want that rank?:Well i have staffed before across all of SFT as many ranks going from Jmod-Admin with over 2 years of staffing time total. Would be nice to do the same again. Maturity may be seen as an issue now and again, however as staff i make sure to keep things serious
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes

SavageCoopDoge

Jun 04, 2020, 06:42 PM #103 Last Edit: Jun 07, 2020, 07:07 PM by SavageCoopDoge
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: SavageCoopDoge
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 22h 18mins
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 100h
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost
Why do you want that rank?: I've always wanted to Host Events like wipeout and let everyone have a good time and chill
Do you have a Discord account?: SavageCoopDoge#8062

badbrad01

Jun 09, 2020, 02:59 PM #104 Last Edit: Jun 10, 2020, 01:22 PM by badbrad01
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: BADBRAD01
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:2 hours but its only tuesday (Did get 50 hours for 2 weeks straight last month)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:3200 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Eventhost
Why do you want that rank?: Because Events are what keep people going on survival and they enjoy the events and in the uk time there aint many eventhosts for the UK based time people in the morning , i use to host all events with Karkafi when eventhosts first started into the ranks
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): UK (because we aint in the EU anymore)
Made By Miricx

FlyingWafflez13

Jun 09, 2020, 10:41 PM #105 Last Edit: Jun 10, 2020, 12:55 PM by FlyingWafflez13
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: FlyingWafflez13
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 8 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: On this new account I have 14 hours, (Previous accounts Megasockmonkey and TheMysteryDog12 have around 700 hours combined)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No I have not
Why do you want that rank?: I have felt connected with the server since I first joined around 6 - 7 years ago. I want to be able to pay back the great experience I have had to other people, especially the new ones. I want to take care of the people, rather it is through making a friend, or taking care of an issue. I enjoy this server and I would like to reconnect by letting people enjoy their experiences.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I am in the US
Do you have a Discord account?: I have a discord account, and it is FlyingWafflez13#1990 I am also already in the server discord.

Extra information incase it is needed: I have done staff work before, and I know how to maneuver through commands. I do know how to do the general things that one would need to know. I am a chill person normally and I occasionally like to joke around, but when it comes to something serious, I will take it seriously. I also like to connect to people (Usually through discord).
~Note: The previous accounts that I listed for my ontime were not banned or anything, Its just that I lost the information to the first account (megasockmonkey) and my second account got hacked so I can not enter it anymore (Themysterydog12, also known as diezelr).

Sassy1233

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: XSassyX
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7 hours this week so far
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 371 hours I believe
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no sir I'm a good kid
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: nope
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JNub
Why do you want that rank?: I want to help out the community and ban all of the griefers and xrayers!
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Canada, the land of the moose
Do you have a Discord account?: si, Kianna#5519
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

everest_guy

Jun 12, 2020, 04:30 PM #107 Last Edit: Jun 12, 2020, 06:24 PM by everest_guy
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: everest_guy
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 13h 41m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 935h 47m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost
Why do you want that rank?: Give back to an amazing community who has given me so much to love for the past 8 years!
Do you have a Discord account?: SundayServices#6354
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

George

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: George_Filos
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Not good this week since I was away but I usually get atleast 15hrs.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: About 2000h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No. Never.
Why do you want that rank?: I have been rejected multiple times but I believe I have changed. It has been about a year since my last try and about 8months since I was banned. This was my last time , I finally learnt my lesson and I am becoming more active because it is summer. I am looking to host events so people are entertained even more than they already are. I believe that I have changed to the better and I can probably benefit your community. I learn things very easily and I can help people alot too. I believe in second chances (or like 10th chances) and I believe I can prove that i'm worthy. Thank you.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU (GMT+3)
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes I do - George#6242
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

CEOchino

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Dental_Floss
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 3h 37m this week. (just got back and the week just started
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 258h 40m
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Never
Why do you want that rank?: I've been gone for so long that all the time I had with this community had been long forgotten and I want to renew my relationship with this community after 5+ years with this server by being more involved. I was busy with school at the time and had no pc or laptop. And looking for this server ip after 5+ years was another challenge itself.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US-E
Do you have a Discord account? yes

orangejuiceeee

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: orangjuiceeee
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: about 3 hours (it is monday as of now)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: around 210 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
Why do you want that rank?: I was JMod for a little bit before I became inactive again. I want to give it another shot since I have a lot of freetime on my hands this summer.
Do you have a Discord account?:yes

Endo_V2

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Endo_V2
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 6hr 40 min. its Monday now at the time of this application.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 53hr as i lost my main account due to loss of old email. i have been given my rank back as vet but before i lost it i was close to elite.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: N/a
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: i would love to take on this roll as i have been playing this server for nearly 2 years and i get on very well with everyone. i am extremely active with 47hr played last week. i love to help when possible and really friendly.