Oct 21, 2021, 03:46 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by SashaLarie, Apr 19, 2019, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simp_chef

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?:simperss
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:33 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:665 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?:Event Host
Why do you want that rank?: Because i've had a little bit of experience hosting by hosting Simon Says with permission every once in a while and i think i'll be a good addition ot the team since i try to be on everyday so i will be aviable to host everyday.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):US
Do you have a Discord account?: afatkid#4302

Maya547

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Maya546
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7h 28m (as of Monday morning, EST)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 968hrs 29m (survival) 1838hrs 25m (overall)
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: I was banned roughly 6years ago for advertising (when I was a Guest/Member), I have learned from my mistake and have become a better person because of my mistake (I'm always free to elaborate more on this if need be).
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: I would like to become staff to help players and help the server out, I'm typically online during the "deadzones" because of my sleep schedule being kind of wacky, so I would be able to help more players when less players are typically online (roughly 1am-6am EST). I also have a lot of free time while slowly getting back into the groove of college courses (not alot of them) so I will be playing pretty frequently!
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): USA (EST)
Do you have a Discord account?: Maya546#8951

Autpek

Jun 28, 2021, 01:23 PM #177 Last Edit: Jun 28, 2021, 01:39 PM by Autpek
====================================
Staff applications are on hold until July 11th, 2021
====================================

NotAnArtisst

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: NotAnArtisst

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 9hrs

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 403hrs

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches? No

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Eventhost

Why do you want that rank?: I wish to get Eventhost because i'd love to host events for players! plus im a very active SFT player i can sometimes get up to 50hrs within a week (:

What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US

Do you have a Discord account?: NotAnArtisst#0001

Frxstys

ilovefrxst

34 mins lol ive been busy

i dont think so but maybe

yes

J-Mod

i want this rank to continue my growth with other players and help them and make more friends i think im responsible and ive learned from my actions of my recent ban

US

無慈悲#4452

izizlil

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: GothicPeach
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 51 hours 9 minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1433 hours 57 minutes
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: yes, i was banned for xraying in March of 2020, and it was pretty serious. However since that time I genuinely have grown and changed as a person. I now have empathy & better morals and can understand how and why I should respect the server and players. I felt very guilty afterwards and had a lot of time to think about how unfair and pointless it was. I've been with the server for years and am disappointed with myself for even thinking it was okay. I can understand how hard it could be to trust somebody like that again, however I cannot express how much things in my life have changed since then.
Why do you want that rank?: Since I truly have grown as a person from the issues within my own life, I now really enjoy helping others. At times I will try to help new players get started or if they have any questions. I was JMod once before so I know some of the ropes and have matured greatly since then. I also have A LOT of time on my hands right now.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: yes!
mega grr🐯

MilesDavis750

What is your IGN (in-game nickname) MilesDavis750
What is your uptime in the last week: 0hr 16 mins
What is your uptime in the last week: 318 hr 05 mins
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
Why do you want that rank?: I noticed that there has been a decrease in players and I hope to help increase. Plus I've been playing on this server since I got my Pc and I always looked up to Admin and I think it would be nice to have someone look up to me. I'd also want to help out in any way I can.
What region are you from?: US
Do you have a Discord account? Yes