Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

EwanD

Started by AutoHandler, May 10, 2019, 08:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: EwanD

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   I have no idea to be frank. It says foul language and refusal to listen to the rules but I honestly can't even remember ever going on this server.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I don't have the faintest clue as to how I have been banned, I can't remember ever even joining this server and only decided to a couple days ago when my friend gave me the ip and said I should play some survival with him on this cool server. Is this ban a glitch? or a mistake? because I have no clue as to why I am banned.

Extra Information:
   Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand my position, quite bummed that I can't play with my friend so it'd be great if you could get back to me asap, thanks.

B64E1|+GC9vK+2IlMflYfb9SukdT70gomsNnEIz0AZSHNvXDQ39PHXGoDq3N+eV6P1XyvLdm+OsNZH6FcEWiERxooGSUPEdzgAnbKQYjZvIXrcPp8HE11TX8K4dPNclN81rlJptEWSz1WhUFKPhMd59ND+T18eFV2txI4x1CUBt58IilNdouKmXT43VsNqXYndDlKMeyOLDQzO+J9dcTz/Kvq9X231VUifmfC2/ApocGBf/unbGjyCJmPvalihiP+8mlMgwV47o9vz4FSp+cgowgrgUrrXDNgiDNm8rEJ/IPBwVJ8YH/ftSdb4hmaaVywRBQ3rUyfbh2Zzh+N+QCcyfiDB1bXEgTA/H9RySPF4Aaew+ckDlkQxi3/wHLsaW5zBroxI7ZAXJ/Hu8x9BFD+vAOU6XA==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

stevebean

Hey EwanD,
You were banned by someone who is no longer staff, so I'll discuss this with the manager+ team. Please be patient as it could take up to 48 hours for a response

SashaLarie

Hey EwanD! I will take over this unban request for you. If you promise to not be rude and disrespectful towards anyone I will unban you!

Please reply within 48 hours or this will be locked with no unban! c:

Wewan

Great thanks much appreciated! :heart:

SashaLarie

You're now unbanned, welcome back!