Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

jasper_fritz

Started by AutoHandler, Jun 04, 2019, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: jasper_fritz

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   I appear to be banned from the factions server, as I cannot connect. I would very much like to come back to SFT to play factions and I am dissapointed that I cannot play on one of my old favorite servers. :)
If I was banned for hacks, I'd like to report I've cleared my computer of all clients, including Ghost, Huzuni, Wurst, etc. and I no longer use speed hacks, Timer hacks, phase, and the like to manipulate my McMMO stats unfairly, and to raid innocnent bases, and I will never use these hacks again on the SFT Factions server. :)

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Please?

I would like to be allowed to play on the SFT factions server again with my dear friend, Chocotaco321.

Extra Information:
   Yes, I know. (nostalgia)

B64E1|/TDU4x6OFr1JRlzrciuMFqmcSlgZG/jF3lPDZFmCTCwAc82SsTKMm7msNY0u7SS5SQNokklqC9BOpS1eFIqno5yIZZbdwk+SBqSeFcyffhRkF1S6OyaxgDka3ewj5k5MboxMyvRJ5JXC8fqsoGiCBHM/tJr/Be408cHnrVw+Zzqkf9GGyzhYfbWJTsJ16i9AR+JRvnN0jmQfvcIFyEpD/stPDYxqnMbfNwSS2jjnMA7pCnSKmlTaweT2ZTe2cPcQDp5KljNonaJmb0K0pQBqexO97XTnWFGZm0hIQMIi5G24Qq//nNCz+RxFJkEQ8fGx8eF0bBXIdNVObXOmt3xX3IesinPJl8JDpGTgdlyhd/xvOCABv+SpKSmmy5SMHZj5dIlUG3IOrohE2BrYA74cyQ==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

BluetigerESW

What server specifically are you trying to be unbanned on? If it's factions that no longer exists unfortunately.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

jasper_Fritz

Yes factions? It definitely still exists me and chocotaco786 were just playing on it last friday.. wait has it been that long?

Headassssss bluetiger u a clown dog of course factions still exists.  Where else can the players of SFT go to blow up each others bases with TNT and have fun crushing noob factions, all while cheating because there is no easy anti-cheat? I even remember flying.  Man, I wish I could fly today! Ah, well.  I hope you can find my profile.  Can't wait to get back to raiding and mining obby with the boys. 

SashaLarie

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Jun 05, 2019, 03:46 AMYes factions? It definitely still exists me and chocotaco786 were just playing on it last friday.. wait has it been that long?

Headassssss bluetiger u a clown dog of course factions still exists.  Where else can the players of SFT go to blow up each others bases with TNT and have fun crushing noob factions, all while cheating because there is no easy anti-cheat? I even remember flying.  Man, I wish I could fly today! Ah, well.  I hope you can find my profile.  Can't wait to get back to raiding and mining obby with the boys. 
I don't think you get it xd We actually no longer have a factions server.

jasper_Fritz

Quote from: SashaLarie on Jun 05, 2019, 12:38 PM
Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Jun 05, 2019, 03:46 AMYes factions? It definitely still exists me and chocotaco786 were just playing on it last friday.. wait has it been that long?

I don't think you get it xd We actually no longer have a factions server.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Y'all crazy
When Can I get unbanned??

Stop messing with me :P

Towelie

Let me explain it in a way you will hopefully understand.

Factions =  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:

Factions = dead

Factions = dead, burried and will never return

Factions = cesspool of filth, so dead.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

jasper_Fritz

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 06, 2019, 04:17 PMLet me explain it in a way you will hopefully understand.

Factions =  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:  :tnt:

Factions = dead

Please don't reply to unban requests that does not involve you.

Towelie

Quote from: jasper_Fritz on Jun 06, 2019, 04:20 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 06, 2019, 04:17 PMLet me explain it in a way you will hopefully understand.

Factions = dead

Please don't reply to unban requests that does not involve you.
Every unban request involves me.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

BluetigerESW

You're not banned so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree