In-game Nickname: Mixberrycrunch

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   Xraying

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Wasn't xraying

Extra Information:
   I can see how it be quick to be assumed I was as per my past ban

B64E1|dZRNkQka4G3qd0AuSunPv+qGy0MGRTic0kYAYwhWcVpgCRaV1x+iSU8jFB26R6hDTSgZWGQQVTy9mxu9z4euGpk5SRZnvV7QLBBnlhhnod5epv8FZ/ze1MKRXE+6LfzT7KpevRUcmldQI/vEnx5LSwyTEo/18s43Y04mRCr23A449w615LOAA/Jt48wji71dJk5HQgAIf8dhvQKS8ad5fSbX98nu8AixdcdxxK3NSFHL2i8iyWfN2MD4Bn7SM69aawifbC2RbFhNcXtNb29Jp8VNWz256ififbZmcY4QEFaBBnO0RFeQx7CF/4YR7af/UMPP4nvMQjRJBuzcjQLWSvcoMoIiIQfFz+SPudlq5ZmbVLd4bZgXchG28WXdsBrGFneYT/oVEqXqh+ekcGHHqx0r5ZyGn6SskNa7/F644p4=

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Aymaneto

Hello, you were banned by saxophonequeen7 for x-raying, i have informed her to this request.
In the meanwhile please hang tight as it may take up to 48h for a reply!

saxophonequeen7

i'm passing this to the man+ team.

Britney1177

Hello Mixberrycrunch!

If you want the Admin team to look into your mines and investigate it may take a few days.

If you are found innocent, you will be unbanned with no consequences and an apology on behalf of the staff team.

However, if you are found guilty, your punishment will be way more severe.

Please let me know within 48 hours that you want the Admin team to look into your mines.

-Britney
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

mixberrycrunch

Hey Brittany I would like for you to look into it please

SashaLarie

Hey Mixberrycrunch.

I am so sorry you have had to wait so long for this to be looked into. After discussing with the Admin team, we believe you were not x-raying. I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this and I hope that there are no hard feelings towards the staff team. You can message me on discord if you need anything or if you wish to discuss this.

You are now unbanned. Welcome back!