Started by AutoHandler, Jun 08, 2019, 08:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: SASSYCLARENCE

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   X-ray

Why should you be unbanned ?
   It was a very long time ago and I am not about that life anymore. One of my friends just got an account and I want to play with them just like how I used to play sft. no cheating or bs just minecraft.

Extra Information:
   I am perm banned and I know what that means. I do just genuinely want to start up on a survival server with my friend--this is kind of a shot in the dark but yeah. Maybe I could go on some sort of probation or something idk but it was a long while ago. either way thanks for reading.

B64E1|WeGmfYN9M/c5KgaOg5b4y8XHXWhAEsG4NLtICw6pRvyFlPF3iQH+MObEIj6AD2EmZ+tp7vHIgFmJr+MdFTxLLZtYKaYi7NZrhAQlO5/4qhwPYAc1UM8eQmbxbZz6hZ1mrjPygLiIlkaKL0ulgPQffZkKmM/7VJU5VLwr8r2MOWhsI4eH29/UIwt2QgVKfhpmtG268s15AYnsgsO5WjaB3yLMrCi3QtilrP370LjCmZRcvu+c6ZeTxttsG9Tt19fYBQhkXVVu2xzt9L+gX4cdv8ezMdWk54fIqyE+AdAEY6HwrhYnLKwHT2lTEI6+UDZ/1VZzBQ+4vq6Rfkze2Ab5c4mM8gHx7uni0WENwXfmB3NC5pAMBJJER5ZDGZiSzeHk36CJXl6POmN1Z9DiUa7MuA==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

_0i

You were banned by someone who is no longer staff, so I will hand this over to the Manager+ team :)

Aymaneto

Hey SASSYCLARENCE, I'll be handling this request.

X-Raying is a serious offense, however since we've had a full reset I won't have to reset your money or items and all you have to do is agree to these terms:

- Wear untrusted rank for 4 hours [Limited commands]
- Agree to never break the rules again.

Please reply to this within 48h or this will be locked with no unban.

SASSYCLARENCE

Thank you, I agree to these terms

Super_Boox

You've been unbanned and have been set to Untrusted Rank. Once you've served your time, please contact an Admin on discord to have your ranked removed!
Your current uptime: 204 hours and 13 minutes
Untrusted rank expires: 208 hours and 13 minutes

Welcome Back! :D