Aug 20, 2019, 06:17 pm

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Thank the Developers!

Started by TheRabster1428/Crnge, Jul 10, 2019, 06:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Jul 10, 2019, 06:04 am Last Edit: Jul 10, 2019, 06:08 am by TheRabster1428
Hi guys! I'd just like to make this post because I think lots of people are getting very impatient with the timeouts and lag, I think all the Developers and Owners deserve to be thanked for all their extremely hard work, not just for 1.7.10, but for everything! This is a bit of a short post, but I'd just like to say thank you to all the people who work so hard for us to have fun  :)  :heart:

Thank you very much and we wish you good luck :D

If you can, please respond to this post thanking the developers so we can show them our support and keep them going.
Pocket Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord

willhill2000

Also to mention the survival developers, they did an awesome job at updating all the plugins etc on survival following the 1.14.3 update.

<3
what is meant to go here?

mikkyd656

Rab is right, we appreciate their hard work and it's nice to see something else besides complaints about this topic.

ceddy24

Thank you for this kind post :)

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Towelie

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jul 10, 2019, 05:49 pmAlso to mention the survival developers, they did an awesome job at updating all the plugins etc on survival following the 1.14.3 update.

<3
Indeed they did. Thank you @darknuju @blalp and @BluetigerESW

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Rose2247

Thank you thank you thank you. To all devs and owners! You da real MVPs
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

mikkyd656

I think the Man+ team deserves a lot of credit for their hard work moving everybody's bases as well!

ceddy24

Quote from: mikkyd656 on Aug 08, 2019, 06:03 amI think the Man+ team deserves a lot of credit for their hard work moving everybody's bases as well!
yes

litgamer

Thank you, owners and developers, for working your hardest to allow us to have a great time on this server! Keep up the good work <3

_0i

Thanks so much all of the devs, I'm very glad to have you here :)