Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

richardca

Started by AutoHandler, Jul 10, 2019, 03:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: richardca

Forum username:

Why were you banned ?:
   I was suspected of using X-ray because of the suspicious amount of ores I came by during a mining trip.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I believe I should be unbanned because the allegation is false. I did not and have never used X-ray or any other kind of mod to help me while playing on the survival server.

Extra Information:
   I made sure to comply with whatever MobileHome18 (the attending moderator) told me to do. If possible, I would like for an Admin+ to look through the mines.

I'd spent a lot of time on the server today- over 8 hours in total, I would say. Most of the time, I would use /random and start new mines in ravines near wherever I spawned. On the last mining trip I went on before I was suspected, I noticed that one of my friends started up a mine near the town we built and started mining around there.

B64E1|bGk5sFFMeVjYnelyDbkucMtQCCl4SEwKgSa3aN/G0/5w/C66mc0wJyt3XJX0haZcIsun0qbtcH+FxcXR/JUoqUcWtRgGsWJwckPuVdADE9cOD1MMzNoqP+xR+qjr36NlMMAoeORld0r3N5+ClvR3X/4Dg7diMT3NyiKR3IctWyRYnlNNvf8bDfCmG9j58YhKQhFoZZOQ89KLUFnczlPWEDwqs4LDBcFEyN4PUdGlIxVbi4lM1I0hB6JEsFhsx/ZjnbtHKicWlI7xLlxEfeS2ATymnqnbC0V3jbMfThseJlrrscMs4csUCPEzMdzSY5Zxb4wbclyOwX/GNxMgElUAHTH6LCkxzuQaTjA9tZXvi8GMDukO2QSvac9CnpGDBOTOnp9dstf5XExR8GKfHK/m6w==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

T4Tom2

Hi there richardca!

You were banned by @MobileHome18 for x-ray, I will notify him of this unban :)

Please be aware it may take up to 48h for them to respond
T4

MobileHome18

Hello richardca. The Admin team and I are going to review your mines and discuss this matter. I will post back up here within the next 24-48 hours when we have a conclusion. Thank you for being cooperative.

SashaLarie

Hey richardca,

Thank you so much for all of your patience with this. After multiple members of the Manager+ team investigated your mining patterns, we did not find enough evidence to prove that you were/weren't x-raying, so we have decided to unban you.

If you were in fact x-raying I would take this as a warning to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You have now been unbanned. Welcome back!