Sep 20, 2019, 03:21 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[New Event] Darkwoods

Started by Happysheep102, Aug 04, 2019, 12:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Happysheep102

Aug 04, 2019, 12:51 am Last Edit: Aug 04, 2019, 12:58 am by Happysheep102
Hey everyone, I've had a few weeks off due to holidays, but now I'm back I'm super excited to announce, thanks to some help from Sasha and TeraStorm, I've managed to bring back an old SFT event that players may remember called "Dark Woods" which was played 2014 - 2016 ish. The original event has got lost over multiple resets, so I'm currently constructing a new, larger version of the original in world 3.

The event consists of 10 - 50 players who are all released into a dark forest, mobs are then spawned in the forest and players must fight for their lives. No respawns, no PVP, but armour/food/weapons of any choice are allowed. Last man standing will win the event. It is an old SFT classic which was seldom hosted even 5 years ago, so I hope to bring it back. The event should be completed by the end of next week, and with the EventHost's approval, can go ahead to be hosted :)

I hope that this will perhaps bring old memories back for older SFT players, but also provide a new fun event for newer players. Typically this is a larger event than standard ones in the gaming world, perhaps when complete it could be used as another weekend event idea? Got any memories or suggestions, please don't hesitate to put them forward as I am still building this huge event!

I'll leave this here as a little teaser :)

IIRR2BB

Loving the teaser video, would love to try it out when it's hosted!
credits to ramp for making this bootiful pfp
bruh

Autpek