Does this sound like a good idea?

Yes
26 (72.2%)
No
10 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: Sep 02, 2019, 03:49 PM

Towelie

So, I like copying succesful moves from other companies, so seing WoW classic released, kinda gave me an idea...

bTeam Classic. We re-launch b-team, we make it whitelist only and to be whitelisted you have to be a premium user. That means you have to have had at least one purchase from any of our premium shops.

This is just an idea, thoughts?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

IiRr22Bb

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

i even donated on bteam so this will be good

Autpek

No idea what the bteam is but sign me up!

sky_comet

idk if splitting the community up even more is a good idea, and the premiuim thing didnt work out too well with SHC

I like tanks

Smallfry5545

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I loved bteam, and would definitely play.

boomonstervi

Oh, dang I cant buy items from the shop cause I cannot make any digital purchases due to lack of a credit card etc, Bteam was what introduced me to SFT and it was my favorite server aside from older pocket, but I hope other people find the same fun I did!

stormshooter

I'm not much of a modpack player but might give it a try.

Since it would be limited to premium users could more of the op stuff be enabled?

CorruptNexus

I take it you got my message? Lol
They call me daddy but it isnt cause i have a kid ;)

CorruptNexus

@boomonstervi im sure there could be exceptions within the sft fam ✌
They call me daddy but it isnt cause i have a kid ;)

Towelie

Quote from: boomonstervi on Aug 28, 2019, 03:54 PMOh, dang I cant buy items from the shop cause I cannot make any digital purchases due to lack of a credit card etc, Bteam was what introduced me to SFT and it was my favorite server aside from older pocket, but I hope other people find the same fun I did!
existing bteam players will be whitelisted just by request

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

ironman3000

Bteams is an amazing modpack with a lot to do, I say yes. :P

MsDanteMoon

I think making it via paying isn't a fantastic idea. I love the idea of a bteam classic that's super cool but having it so people have to pay to get in seems kinda not great to me personally.
'I used to hate pineapple pizza but now that I know Dante likes it I fully support it'
Survival JMod 7/15/2017-8/9/2017
Survival Mod 8/9/2017-12/28/17
Survival Manager12/28/17-Whenever I stopped
Kiss me like Hilary duff

Towelie

Quote from: MsDanteMoon on Aug 28, 2019, 04:02 PMI think making it via paying isn't a fantastic idea. I love the idea of a bteam classic that's super cool but having it so people have to pay to get in seems kinda not great to me personally.
Well, first off, all the existing players will be allowed to play for free. Second of all any donation works, past or present, as little as $1 really. Basically we are trying to do two things with this: Verify the identity as b-team is full of bugs and glitches and really unsafe for the open and b) eliminates the need of a premium shop and maintaining a premium shop

BluetigerESW

Yes! Bteam was my favorite server after Factions.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

ep9954

Yes yes yes! B-Team was the only thing that really made me active on SFT :3 Most of my uptime was from there and that's where I made lots of my current online friends!:heart:
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

_0i

For sure yes! Just the other day I was wishing to try some new modpacks with friends! Yay!

xJade

I see this being a good idea for old players/staff who may have bought from the server. But wouldn't really bring in new players. Maybe make it to where everyone has a weeks  access to the server? (Like a free trial)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

xJade

Also if previous perks were bought in original b-team. Will they be refunded here? I had a custom prefix perm.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

TheRabster1428/Crnge

yeees
can it be a purchase from the past or does it have to be after the release?
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Mord3005

Quote from: TheRabster1428/Crnge on Aug 28, 2019, 07:39 PMyeees
can it be a purchase from the past or does it have to be after the release?

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 28, 2019, 04:19 PMSecond of all any donation works, past or present

Any donation works, as has been said before
Modded Ex-Owner

mathmatician17

Towelie

Quote from: xJimJam on Aug 28, 2019, 06:44 PMAlso if previous perks were bought in original b-team. Will they be refunded here? I had a custom prefix perm.
Everyone will have what they had when b-team was shut down for now. I am not resetting bTeam , I don't intend to unless the overwhelming majority of people wants to.

Britney1177

Yes. I would be down to play some b-team again! It's been a real long time lol

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

George

I mean alot of people loved bteam so I think it will be a good move!
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Towelie

Rights, so the vote are in and the majority has won. However I am concerned that almost 30% of people think this is a bad idea and I'd like to hear why.

I'd also like to hear how I could improve my idea.
Keep in mind bTeam is on an ancient mc version so opening it to the public as is its just going to be a nightmare and going to cause it to be shut down again because there are just raging exploits that are quite easy to take advantage of and destroy the server