Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Sharkfowl

Started by AutoHandler, Sep 12, 2019, 06:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Sharkfowl

Forum username: Sharkfowlthe2nd

Why were you banned ?:
   Last Year, I moved (or at least attempted to) move a medium sized SFT - Based player group onto a different server in an attempt to reform / revive it. Had the reform gone as I had anticipated, it could have taken a decent amount of players away from SFT and onto another server.

This angered some of the management on the server at the time which resulted in me, and a couple of other group leaders being banned.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I've done both some self-reflecting and a lot of growing up since the last few months of 2018 and the entirety of this year; in doing so it has led me to realize how (in my opinion) immature, ignorant, and overall disrespectful I had acted.

Looking back on all of it now I feel both my actions and the choices I made did warrant a ban, and had I been in Towelie's shoes I would have handled it in the same fashion he did.

I can only hope that enough time has passed since then that things can be worked out.
If not, no big deal, I'd be willing to either wait a little while longer, or perhaps stop appealing entirely, so not to bother you anymore.

The choice is yours.

Extra Information:
   1. If either towelie or another staff member has any questions for me or would like to discuss this further, my discord is Sharkfowl#2815

2. The last time I made an appeal, I was denied and  told to wait 6 months (correct me if I'm wrong) to do so again, since then it has been around 7-8 months.

3. I made the reasoning for the ban a little brief intentionally, so not to beat a dead horse / open a bad can of worms.

4. If I am to be unbanned, I'd like to make it known that there won't be any rude / disruptive behavior from me, as it could be another reason I was banned.

B64E1|y74WgnmxXOZ+UKgT6DG07LLFAOIGJj+Rr6NzMzUIhxCEp/umx39DHMGV0xwTctuU8WmJpqH8oj7toRBThmMrZTn4YVfoNYYKNZZ1pR7USEZBqg53Z5QkAeT6JD42bwsF+FjaDN1ORMswHiEdj3E0IIltBtPh/RV2QG+hLtPmK9tSGPXIa02zwOpClVwfygwybLZLpYaUHx8Ef4EbEpHT9LcuuT1LKp9xgObCOdOmOygsn9hcQc0O/xgIwzbkmrnavuUIDDGDgOvH551sE5GXzjqzhamGyki+LTAhFnhD80T4FcEnCEVkd5CmOOVfetpieje9Uvq1t0722NC/a5gbsstIFelOenrEQSt2MKZk/7XbF1r8hAlWBNobVXW945YvXsTCbTw7Yxm0NL5gMw9odNK6BCyLuiMyaWYdQgAn6EOHs34wBAogFibcqRnkqmgK

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

xJimmyC

Hello sharkfowl you were banned by SashaLarie! I have notified her of this request. Please wait up to 48 hours for a reply.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

Have you heard the news? I'm into dudes! ;)

Sharkfowlthe2nd

Thank you, I will do just that.  ;D

Towelie

I'm sorry but after discussing this with some higher staff (including another owner), we decided on no unban.
What you did is very serious and threatened our very existence so... yeah I don't know if this will ever change.
Actions have consequences and your actions have some severe consequences because we don't like when people decide to steal our hard work by trying to get the players on our server, that we earned through hard work and dedication to another server, just because..

But I do have a way in which you may be unbanned, requires a lot of work on your part, DM me if you want to find out

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796