Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

YThough

Started by AutoHandler, Nov 05, 2019, 09:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: YThough

Forum username: SuperKillerJoe

Why were you banned ?:
   For sexual suggested phrases that I said, I tended to talk about me liking Freshman.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I should have kept to myself when the staff had told me to stop. I realize that what I did some people did not enjoy my words.

Extra Information:
   I was banned with "predatory behavior" I did not target anyone on the server, no one on the server was involved with what I said. I realize that I should have kept to myself and stopped when I was told to.

B64E1|ec6pfcnyX2kEowJ6fpjFRxNYXdKAniAdAAIAMgHvrN3XrL0l5LO8TMArzD+i1Vv19rm5fCI7Z02YHLDgxdhX451rcsOVZBgqJtVtbStaYfeG02bnd3O/jPriCh4P1CUVEx+ZySVjPm5ED+AiLABk7ayTeAiFaw9+byfzsbI+RC3icWzZRAdTgkzEiQN2zYTxBwDlhh1coLlbKFGYidepGsS8XhP2D8iBfdUPQOPWMPsvzH20UJWnCEl2Rx/y1OH9c46qyY0erBV5vsAj12m/jARtrURumO4iJpK99PpadH37hOBU6BAV+UJhaHb+tvk9lfuFu3iS1HrTLhRSx8u/Ksv9GEB9nT7W4aIgeYF1d3GuUKQwc8E1zWpG/3ajH51/

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Towelie

You exhibited repeated predatorial behavior towards minors. People came to me thanking me that I banned you because apparently it was known that you were harassing people, making unwanted advances and so on.
There will be no unban, this is a very serious ban, and I suggest that you stop wasting our time requesting an unban, and go see a therapist or even better, a psychiatrist about your clear attraction to minors.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796