Suggestion for reaction

Started by Smallfry5545, Nov 10, 2019, 05:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallfry5545

For reaction, I think the tiers go: 

First place - random item/potions
Second place - Either random item/money
Third place - Cookie

If possible, would it be okay to add money to the first place, maybe between 300-500 emp? There's a few players who prefer to get second place for the money. Adding a small increase of money to the first place, would perhaps encourage more players to participate.

Thanks
Wige to the Carissa

Towelie

Can do, but can you give me an example to what these random items could be ? I guess 10-20 possibilities would be nice (you basically say dirt, stone, glass) and it gives you one of them)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Am I he only one that thinks the random items like cookies and milk are really annoying? Constantly having to throw them out my inventory. Also the potion effects are a pain as well, especially for those playing events.

Smallfry5545

I do agree with @Green_Giant that the milk is slightly annoying. If you keep winning, you easily run out of inventory space.

Tier 1(1st place): alongside the emp, you could give out items such as endstone, ores /ore blocks(anything but coal really), possibly vote tokens?, spawn eggs?, end rods. Some kid of bottled potion rather than immediate effect?

Tier 2(second place): smaller emp value than tier 1. Items: ores in smaller amounts, possibly some common building material? Maybe 10 stone bricks, glow stone, steve co crate?

Tier 3(third place): I'd be fine with any kind of food really. This is sort of the last place prize, not necessarily supposed to be good. Not milk though,  something that's stackable. Cookies, bread, meats ?

For the most part, what it's set to now is decent. I just dislike the milk as it always takes up all the inventory space. I can try to think more deeply about it tomorrow if need be. Hopefully this helps? @Towelie
Wige to the Carissa

TeraStorm

Quote from: Smallfry5545 on Nov 10, 2019, 11:36 amTier 1(1st place): alongside the emp, you could give out items such as endstone, ores /ore blocks(anything but coal really), possibly vote tokens?, spawn eggs?, end rods. Some kid of bottled potion rather than immediate effect?

Tier 2(second place): smaller emp value than tier 1. Items: ores in smaller amounts, possibly some common building material? Maybe 10 stone bricks, glow stone, steve co crate?
I don't believe custom items are possible, so things like vote tokens, keys and crates won't work

Smallfry5545

Okayy, perhaps a rare chance of mob heads? They're always cool. Creepers, zombies, enderman?

I dont really think too much needs to be added, just tweaked slightly. Like the milk being removed, and money being added to first place :D
Wige to the Carissa

Towelie

@TeraStorm - Please figure out some rewards that won't break the economy but are still somewhat desirable.

Then make them in a list, using their id such:

1st place:
milk_bucket
cookie
1000 emp
^ NOTE: One item in the list will be selected randomly for reward

2nd place

etc

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

TeraStorm

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 11, 2019, 07:00 am@TeraStorm - Please figure out some rewards that won't break the economy but are still somewhat desirable.

1st:

1000 emp
1 Gold_Ore
1 Iron_Ore
1 Diamond
1 Redstone_Ore
1 Cow_Spawn_Egg
1 Sheep_Spawn_Egg
1 Mooshroom_Spawn_Egg
1 Sea_Lantern

2nd:

500 emp
1 Iron_Ore
1 Redstone_Ore
1 End_Stone
1 End_Rod
1 Glowstone

3rd:

250 emp
3 Bread
2 Cooked_Beef
2 Carrot
2 Potato
2 Sweet_Berries
1 Melon

How are those @Smallfry5545 @Green_Giant

George_Filos

Quote from: TeraStorm on Nov 11, 2019, 11:14 am
Quote from: Towelie on Nov 11, 2019, 07:00 am@TeraStorm - Please figure out some rewards that won't break the economy but are still somewhat desirable.

1st:

1000 emp
1 Gold_Ore
1 Iron_Ore
1 Diamond
1 Redstone_Ore
1 Cow_Spawn_Egg
1 Sheep_Spawn_Egg
1 Mooshroom_Spawn_Egg
1 Sea_Lantern

2nd:

500 emp
1 Iron_Ore
1 Redstone_Ore
1 End_Stone
1 End_Rod
1 Glowstone

3rd:

250 emp
3 Bread
2 Cooked_Beef
2 Carrot
2 Potato
2 Sweet_Berries
1 Melon

How are those @Smallfry5545 @Green_Giant

I think that is a pretty good reward system! :)
Survival Tycoon
Owner of /warp Droffex

Towelie

No bueno, don't wanna give people a diamond every time they get a word right. Seems overkill. @TeraStorm re-do with no diamonds or diamond items pls

TeraStorm

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 11, 2019, 05:52 pmNo bueno, don't wanna give people a diamond every time they get a word right. Seems overkill. @TeraStorm re-do with no diamonds or diamond items pls
Its a 1/9 chance to get a singular diamond, they're only worth 2k when you sell to EMP. Its a jackpot prize which isn't too valuable, only double the 1000emp prize you can win anyway.

Green_Giant

I agree with Tera's list. The only thing i'd remove is endstone as thats as common as cobblestone with access to the end.

Smallfry5545

Tera's list seems fair to me. I don't think a singular diamond is going to ruin the economy, a 1/9 chance isn't too valuable. I like it :)
Wige to the Carissa