Jul 07, 2020, 07:14 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[AutoShop] HappySheepAuto

Started by Happysheep102, Dec 21, 2019, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happysheep102

Dec 21, 2019, 05:08 PM Last Edit: Dec 23, 2019, 11:28 AM by Happysheep102
Hello everyone! Some of you may know my old Autoshop by "FarmVilleAuto" or "FVA". I am sad to announce that it has now closed after a year of service. It has been replaced by something really exciting though! I am pleased to announce the opening of "HappySheepAuto" or "HSA" as a permanent replacement for my old store.

I thought it'd be nice to show you the exciting building I have been doing over the past few months to make a medieval harbour themed Autoshop! I feel shopping is a much more pleasurable experience when it's in a beautiful location with lots of sights to see! Many Autoshops on SFT these days have quite repetitive designs, I hope that I have brought a design which is different and interesting to the community!

The new store is fully open to the public. Feel free to pop by for all your buying and selling needs at /warp HSA!

Please do suggest items to add, let's get HSA on the map as one of SFT's number #1 Autoshops for value and stock!

TeraStorm

Yeeesss best auto on sft<3

Scotmid

Nice boat who made that ????

Happysheep102

Quote from: Scotmid on Dec 22, 2019, 03:27 AMNice boat who made that ????

Scotty's Ship Builders LTD :P Beautiful boat <3

Happysheep102

HappySheepAuto is now fully open for business! Please do come and check us out as your local store ;)

The warp is /warp HSA