Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Auzorux

Started by AutoHandler, Feb 07, 2020, 03:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Auzorux

Forum username: Mr_Awesome135

Why were you banned ?:
   ¬†For Xraying in other accounts so I could regain money after being banned.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Cause I got banned a while ago and I just want the experience of Minecraft again. Sft is the only fun server that always gives me something to do and without it I just get bored, xraying is just not right anymore and not worth it which is why I'm willing to do 100 hours + of untrusted time and any other punishments I will do, just want to play again and have fun without doing anymore stuff to try and cheat.

Extra Information:
   It has been a few months since my ban and I have been very bored and there's nothing to do without aftand it just keeps me busy, xraying is not worth it as now I know the punishments.

B64E1|g6PmXiawnV27JDAx9hpZgc2xfQ5CE9pOX1LeXR7iBrJmh9wzGcMq8jpI5544MLsdLtdmkhffo+k5f+0XKV76lkBl2NpOi2LdjTifd7cd714+laL84e7DXFcgF+B7BQuN0gZIRSzjIjWTun1AOOHatIa2i37a1ILFsG9GKzvd8TrGrlG3D8NTP1ywQ9NxFFCh2hQADuF10UVaxMi6lXir7XeabMlmlHyPOvz56z7/FbvkyvrJDB+S2FwhXfb1nXWFDa5JdCHKe9al3qB1uuQ9MEJ8gtWrJL63vSu5zEtxuiK8GDec4kkcUOsuOo1mjm5wqsJeilrCmvGftCZ62c9cWvD1hm7JskEjplkNsns5k9XE7puTKmKqZpV7zPQ241ALv0DxQIDDxtNMZls3P9EtdfmxYAUomWTeOn6m0SgLceA=

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

xJimJam

Hello Auzorux you were banned by sashalarie! I'll let her know of this request!

Please wait up to 48 hours for a reply!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:I used to be not good enough! Not good enough for pink! But now... now... I'M NOT GOOD AT ALL! :heart:

SashaLarie

Hello Auzorux, I'm gonna be discussing this unban request with the Manager+ team. Please be patient as it may take some time for us to make a decision.

SashaLarie

Hello Auzorux,

After discussing your unban with the Manager+ team we have decided to give you one more chance. However, if you are caught xraying again you will be banned with no chance of being unbanned again.

Please agree to these terms in order to be unbanned:

I will unban you if you agree to:

- Serve 20 hours of Untrusted(limited commands).
- Have your Emp set to 0.
- Have all your Iron+ removed from your chests.
- Promise that you will never use x-ray again.

Please reply within 48 hours or this will be locked with no unban.

Auzorux

Thank you Sasha,

I, Auzorux agree to follow and agree to all of these conditions and rules listed above and promise not to X-ray again, thank you.

SashaLarie

You can request your rank back when your total uptime on survival reaches 274h 18m. You can do this by creative a #support ticket on discord or by requesting an Admin ingame.

You are now unbanned. Welcome back.