Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Senkurio

Started by AutoHandler, Mar 27, 2020, 12:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Senkurio

Forum username: Senkurio

Why were you banned ?:
   A few years back, I used Xray on this server.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   A long time ago, I used Xray. I knew I was in the wrong, but I did it anyway. I told the staff I never used Xray, but I knew in my heart that I did, and now, years later, I admit to that.

Now, I formally agree to all terms and conditions of the server. I can't give you much else than my word, but if it is all I can give, I promise not to use any Xray or hacked client on this server and make sure to follow all rules. Thank you- Senkurio.

Extra Information:

B64E1|65nRN9Qxf27MG6LSW6yk0Xh1jFWY2Scvd95aJbHIvotOotysZgIdriPut2cek2YGGDFlsaAx1AJXvyTybXYX+09YB57N3Y/LaQgp7Hu25Lahtgv4RK+JjhuASXE9/xusnc0Sk9pTuNDDBGWiyVQFRXQsaVhWXpe9TEWW251Nanu73oyo8OqgAG1ngxQfMxqdcJDpvyAfSQZ0/thWkaI3Te+P+gKs+aBK9OHdYOMQeRilPqfclq/JBkiEFmZpsO2OvhizReR7gO1Rhtseb/pjDRP3PwGQzJyVZKeDXdVe2gIeOUhgdJvc7zMc3SHxGZRKY6U3/TbhSj+u+x2rAEpVsuLDK6Y/q0zNIKt3IcvVfB2lDPyX96V1FHt93y5wUHjI3gmVUMjzKLnH6HlmptqXCw==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Chill2000

Hey Senkurio,

You were banned by a player who is no longer a staff member. I have informed the Manager+ team who'll get in contact!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 amThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

hi735

Hi there Senkurio, as it has been 2 and a half years since you have been banned all I ask is that you read through the rules which can be found here, https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,138858.0.html , and promise to never grief again. Thanks

Senkurio

I don't know if you've unbanned me yet, or if my game is glitching, but I have read all the rules and am currently waiting on an unban.

hi735

Hi there, sorry it's taken me some time to get back to you but next time you come on you should be unbanned.