Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Orco / Roast-/-My-/-Toast

Started by AutoHandler, May 17, 2020, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Orco / Roast-/-My-/-Toast

Forum username: Orcodstra2

Why were you banned ?:
   I was banned on the Discord server after I said something that came off as toxic and I tried to explain myself and was told to drop it and I proceeded to not drop it and continue despite what I was told by a staff member.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I should be unbanned because while yes I have been toxic in the past at this moment that was not my intention, I simply said something that appeared to be toxic however as I said that wasn't my intention. I tried to explain myself only to be ignored and then banned where I continued to be ignored in DMs. And I've done what you said without question and waited a month before posting another unban.

Extra Information:

B64E1|N7X8vfhmGZBUvQsOKueJZMdnvx6ECq/U2JeCbNm6v3NASWOwjRsCBUkxrdWFq7py/D0oD4T6ttq3KQZfhA3qlUJax8ZJ2hIaqr4G4f4iQ1BcGAUHJRYNiF0MlkiyqOTXKrs8mEyaBMKK7oBg26bcETkMGlvLgePjKbKBiTvlL+pYj20AHbQzQxy3fdYaIyoIh62vDF21tBu9SMaIzRH53OxOoH95cl28gurDohwX+Xk2dHy37Gjn052KdiatfoL2Uc+QPXIGGyxX8LdbWsMlDjijj9RCJ8VFJ7jdx74khN/+6/ZN7InUWcSDVCv0DwLz+vhes637Q4q/Zk47jSbXFAjDgwhBGNTu4jPZCSvWCoCuIFh+21mX8ytFRvuDVyFXuvBgbdwCGJvupJg7H+zlYw==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Orco

And day 5 with no reply, cool.

xQuicScopex✪

the smartass comments wont help your situation, this is currently being discussed as ex stff you should know this and as ex pe staff under me i am VERY disappointed in you.

reply with more smartass comments and you will wait longer
Just an average guy

Orco

I actually wasn't trying to be a smartass there, however it's certainly been longer than the 48 hours you're told to wait for a response and I just wanted an update is all, my apologies.

Towelie

I have pinged Discord Admins and told them to do a better job with checking unban requests as I am not happy this was left unattended so long.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ceddy24

Unbanned, it seems that there it was forgotten to make a post.
Locked.