In-game Nickname: ENDER_ZAD

Forum username: Turtle_ManiaYT

Why were you banned ?:
   ignoring warnings

Why should you be unbanned ?
   iv'e changed and i'm ready to rejoin

Extra Information:
   this server is like my childhood

B64E1|WG4yC7FQPrIKJ47tdFb2DzRKI575N9vuhv2c1Qzr4UU/fbZsgco/vW3hGqbEFjrv82ZaEiqStx+31LbSrVLZVxQUkVFId5Nd3NNkFclXmESkj+277vctVGFhtjC0j0DXb/sXog/TvaCtP38qxE0v6tmOvS3broGQv5LEmnRF7mxSwPY43w9Zg5c/4PrnSTQ4LfYfTd21DQ452UY7mYH03zcEiwxlci+MTDoIQuo5POKChQ61Zs+NjJe1ueVRfLUcxwYit/dPMRJXY2USmR/YJwV9jn+Rf8tbAgNu9F8L1hCs9j4mZ9PqYL8wbWkp8qCKURIXc1KNCv1sXsfxhSfwVeffojHViRBOZRbXsOMBkheolwat3tcOK/ZHkzZkDTij

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Turtle_ManiaYT

i can't be leave this was a couple years ago    :-\

hi735

Hey turtle, as the staff member who banned you is no longer staff I will be taking this over. Since it has been over a year since you were banned all I ask you is to promise you will pay attention to staff warnings and respect them and tell me 1 rule from 3 sections of the rules which can be found here https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,138858.0.html. Thank you

Turtle_ManiaYT

i promise not to break any of these rules

Turtle_ManiaYT

oh and Do not destroy, take or modify what isn't yours.  This includes placing blocks on something you don't own. Doing so is considered griefing
No obvious scams or selling of low priced items for high prices clearly marked donation chests are alright
Do not impersonate staff as you will be banned on the spot

Turtle_ManiaYT

i put some rules instead of 1 :)

Turtle_ManiaYT

and btw i changed my name to Turtle_ManiaYT

hi735

Thank you, next time you try logging on you should be unbanned. Locking