Started by AutoHandler, May 22, 2020, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Darkmist165

Forum username: Dark

Why were you banned ?:
   X-Ray hacking

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I didn't know at the time that X-Ray wasn't allowed, I heard from someone else that we could use it so I used a texture pack that I had for one of my own personal servers and used it. I now know that it isn't allowed and I will stop using it, I will delete the pack because the server I was on no longer needs it and it takes up space.

Extra Information:

B64E1|JnF7N7q2Z3mXHe3duiq918jtlrNmj7CVWgUvVoO78J185bVfvOqIDzLKju4l15+vEAqXi/ruPOh6fmCQ9vPSTNlonqAX1PkbMC2f03AZFKiGsrqovCk5dqdlChm8MllrIl3+wmY/Df0QAuMHi7ksIvKcym8EjyNpP5zINPD1F8lcBL0A2xaqWII0RTHByklRP3ZsbLmcx7jJAAVfPizbba1MuSRDM90EZrCZJp3k1a3kSPmdLn4geNYgVRf1wwKwgZydIexxgpHKiybzNKxShCB1pVlHKeetVqiBo3uQ2525OOEQOaV6diDPjAQKdm2nyyWreyU8hCNxJyooCvwsYnOKy12ISF9zMYZJD1EiU+wcWfN7qfeMjThm4bU6rc0ErSBFtZF/QX7Pgn8iC+AYbmiTHSSbjrSsFver7fx6hSlG0R5TvNkrKB2saOEAHs5/OTL6e/vjmrk3pHpE7EUekg==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Poseidon11948

Hey dark. Since you came clean to X-raying, we will unban you as long as you agree to the following terms.

:waterbucket: You promise to remove your X-Ray Mod/texture pack and never use it again
 :waterbucket: You have all your Iron+ items removed from all chests and enderchest
 :waterbucket: You have your EMP set to 0
 :waterbucket: You serve 2 hours in the Untrusted rank
 :waterbucket: Respond with a smiley face :)

You have 48 hours to respond or else this unban request will be locked.

Dark

:)  I understand, my iron+ items have already been taken and I've already deleted the pack also I have a medieval texture pack on, the name of it is PureBDcraft if you want to look at it, I just wanted to let you know just in case I say something about the paintings in chat.

TeraStorm

Your current survival uptime is 54h 58m, you can request Member again once you reach 56h 58m
Unbanned, welcome back (: