Started by AutoHandler, Jun 21, 2020, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: LockstarB2010

Forum username: LockstarB2010

Why were you banned ?:
   Having a specific profile photo on my discord account

Why should you be unbanned ?
   My ban was decided a few months back by Towlie due to the nature of my picture alone and nothing more. The photo itself didn't breach either of the discord or server rules but irrespective of that matter I still recieved abuse from the admin with extensive amounts of profanity despite being fully cooperative when I was addressed on the matter and remaining calm without any retaliation. Hence I'm taking it to the forums to try and appeal the matter since I believe that the ban is not justified nor the abuse I recieved because of it was warrented

Extra Information:
   I'll use this section to attempt to justify my actions. Essentially I've played on this server from the age of 13. I'm now 20... The idea of Towlie remaining as a mystery character was always something that pondered my mind when I was young with all the Post my Face forums going around and such. So to then find out years later that he had posted his face was just a nostalgic and exciting moment because the mystery was finally solved. Now changing the photo on my discord was by no means an insult or attempt to "impersonate" a staff member, but rather just a means of adding nostalgia to the playing experience I was having with my friends who had also made their return after numerous years onto the server. I did however attempt to try and apologies for the matter and tried to resolve it before being called "asshat", "Piece of shit" and ultimately banned. Would appreciate taking my perspective into considering before making the decision on my ban. Cheers - LockstarB2010

B64E1|gSBSTWq6dmqXhWGthtXMCz/UsOHTcctXfp3hJ0NU2rfBeRYK/z8gm14DJAMjhpjEa6Ztw2oiO5g5YleuKiz3ufL2xcL+uc+7onwntZp6t1cgnrVoQpq8/zp3zlhLXW7xOxfxikhuo+DXrJZtMbwKbNqj3oe1T8uJqJIhXmmlk/sRMZX31Gu8VhxdCmRyc7jLdtrMBOMdfXZG9k1atEbmcKlPn1aiA7HqCulnbapeE4MjI1ZQQvOFJ69VNPnh5em4PY88G37r0h1LPn3t08Krth9+caNTNF+VxZnsRpW2GfYbVeRxexpevhUj/BGQOIC1YJABf40phQ3q5MwgJ52zN3S68H1om817OQI8h57evIpguYDduNStEtnhoiCLJRgqma70EiE3vD+Cjo5PyZ2s4Q==

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

T4Tom2

Hiya Lockstarb2010! 

You were banned by SashaLarie. Towelie will be contacted about this unban request.

Please be patient and allow for up to 48h for a response! Thankyou and have a good day!

Towelie

I really don't remember why you were banned, can you please clarify? PM me if you wish.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

LockstarB2010

This dates back a month or two where I had the post my face photo you uploaded as my discord photo when just chatting in a room on the discord server with my mates only. And pretty much I've said everything I need to in the inital reasoning for unban/extras

Towelie

Ah,

Hard pass.
Bye now!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796