Jul 09, 2020, 10:26 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

My 4th year here... and the Streak.

Started by Mazeworker, Jul 01, 2020, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazeworker

I've been on this server since May 8th 2016 and discovered that you had a vote program... so I voted and voted but missed out on the May Top Voter. I wanted to be Top Voter, so I voted as much as I can... I got the rank... could I keep it? The Staff had a "Top Voter Contest" the next month... I had to win... many people have voted it was a close race, but I got the most votes and won the 100K in Emp... another contest was held a few months after that and I was still keeping with the votes and won that one as well... then it happened, people stopped voting, the contests stopped, "Mazeworker never loses", "Could we have a top three prize", "Can top voters not be allowed to win more then twice in a row..." No one is stopping you from voting TowelieDOH said to all the complainers... I was happy to get all these votes...

Then someone said you can get rewards with those tokens... 900 tokens for /fly now I had a bigger reason to keep on voting and got /fly in a few short months later, it was the first thing I got!

Interesting items:
The last player to hold that rank was TheStarNomad May 2016.
As of the reset of the server almost a year ago I have collected 3618 Vote Tokens.
Made over 40 Million in EMP since the reset. Only selling 40 Wither Skulls and 310 Vote Tokens for 5 Million.
Got a custom item from TowelieDOH in April of 2019 for voting so much.
Made 15622 votes lifetime.

Heres to my 5th year here and many more votes to come.

I'd like to know who has the most votes of all time...

4dan7

Keep It Classy.-4Dan

GRIMI_

Damn that's a lotta votes! Thanks and congrats on 4 years!

IIRR2BB

Jul 01, 2020, 11:15 AM #3 Last Edit: Jul 01, 2020, 11:21 AM by IIRR2BB
Congrats maze!

Ngl dude, I think you might have the most votes of all time ;)
/warp MoneyMania
shersh

Green_Giant

You truly are the voting legend. Congrats on 4 years!

Darth_Noob

Just Casual.

SashaLarie

Tombo_

Kiannaa

Quote from: SashaLarie on Jul 01, 2020, 04:17 PMThat's amazing! Thank you Maze  :heart:
That is a-MAZE-ing!! Get it? Okay not funny. Congrats Maze!

sommergirl41

Chill2000

Congrats maze! Thank you for all your support :heart:
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Mazeworker

Quote from: Kiannaa on Jul 01, 2020, 09:33 PM
Quote from: SashaLarie on Jul 01, 2020, 04:17 PMThat's amazing! Thank you Maze  :heart:
That is a-MAZE-ing!! Get it? Okay not funny. Congrats Maze!
Well it kinda "works" but... heh... works...

omelet

Dang dude. Congrats! As far as I'm aware, you have more votes than any other player. Gary is behind you with 10,385.