Mar 19, 2024, 06:00 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Announcing a new Event world!

Started by Green_Giant, Jul 24, 2020, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

Greetings Super Fun Time!

I come to you today with a very special anouncement, after months of hard work, it's finally time to reveal what the Architect team have been at hard at work on. A new Event world!
JustAddWater has kindly made us a video teaser on just some of the work that has been done. Check it out above (and subscribe to him)!

What can you expect in our new world 3?

- Some new Events.
- Complete redesigns of current events, both in a technical sense as well as being 1000% more gorgeous.
- A whole world full of Easter Eggs, a huge attention to detail like nothing seen before on SFT.
- More automation and command blocks used to make Events seamless!
- More!

Now finally, the thing I bet you're all anxious to know, the release date. Sadly, the release date is still unknown at this point, but hopefully we will have a release date soon (still lot's to do!)

I'll leave you with a selection of screenshots taken by @JustAddWater

And has a bonus, here is one I took myself.

stormshooter

Looks amazing! Excited for everyone to see it c:

_iPhoenix

Absolutely amazing! Thanks for all the hard work <33

T4Tom2

These photos will make lovely viewing on our social media

Lady_Carissa

You guys did an outstanding job on this! Really out done yourselves x :heart:

20Darcy02

JustAddWater

Kiannaa

Very proud of you all! Thank you for putting a lot of time into this new eventworld :)

IiRr22Bb

Stunning work from everyone! Thanks architect team! :D and super video / photos green and water!

Wppvater

This is the most amazing nail salon I've ever seen.  ;)

omelott

Holy Cow. Can't wait for this ;D

Darth_Noob

Mazeworker

And watch... some dumb shmuck is going to lose like a stack of sponges the first week it opens... (Make it happen... please)

Is that a fishing hut?

The Omega Tree of Doom?

Heh... little "?" blocks...

Oh man...

Auzorux

The trailer looks awesome! This will bring so much more fun and looks to survival.

Towelie

Really awesome, but please make sure to also move the other needed arenas (mobarena, murder, rooftops, etc etc etc).
Also, I'd like to request a big circuit for the new racing cars and superbikes.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 25, 2020, 02:31 PMReally awesome, but please make sure to also move the other needed arenas (mobarena, murder, rooftops, etc etc etc).
Don't worry, we're on it! A new big circuit would have to built in W1 or W2 as vehicles are disabled in W3.

MrC0W

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 25, 2020, 02:59 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jul 25, 2020, 02:31 PMReally awesome, but please make sure to also move the other needed arenas (mobarena, murder, rooftops, etc etc etc).
Don't worry, we're on it! A new big circuit would have to built in W1 or W2 as vehicles are disabled in W3.
Maybe something could be done using flags to enable vehicles only within the circuit protection?

Mazeworker

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 25, 2020, 02:59 PM

You know I built GhostValley3 in W1 next to my base... /warp ghostvalley3 just saying.

Darren64_NY

Ayoooo this might have me playing 50hrs a week again :3 can't wait to play towerspleef, tho I might be rusty