Started by AutoHandler, Aug 02, 2020, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: WolfDud1

Forum username: WolfDud1

Why were you banned ?:
   Banned for Trolling staff, Cussing, and evading Bans

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Its been almost 6 years since I have been banned on this server, I used to be a joke on the server that no one liked, I just came back on minecraft after 4 years of not playing much and I am happy you all are still a server to this day! I was about 12 when I was banned, I am 18 now, I am just wanting to play the old minecraft vibe, I wont be doing this stuff anymore because I don't have very much time on my hands as I did before. I completely understand if this ban is not accepted because I constantly broke rules and you guys still gave me chances.

Extra Information:
   Just wanted to apologize whether I get unbanned or not, this was one of my favorite servers

B64E1|zsQpDy8yDBIVzLX+1RWBx/mleO2xkmj7xmJzYAnOB78EHorKV9uLvXw9vyF+dPyendCWVRlZJTBzwCL9Su05PRVHvewgzvc4uhJP9zgjsVlVPNnYdOh0eDrVwC7o0lzyG/VRYB21U9BuJhVwbl+zLpd/mVVKIU+9aw251+fw8hhdeaWTIp39y4Cd4g2yYuupYzgc2ltMmwSeBv5m1CsrrPMaqY78Alt2htPd6vcJJYYZPrLzcNuRdLr+D11Ys1KZCWDhQ73bNAje0qiTlwNHkkE1QN0ZR9MZNqJkVaeZzrKGX0rANhEHbbDcfKzKP5MSpkeL8Vi8/jeQWlgeH5qTpiaIcCJ1QvgulD/3po0OBYXPPGUsgMFUN1mEyG1xbnuV

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

T4Tom2

Hey there Wolfdud!

As you were banned by someone who is no longer staff I will be taking this unban up with the manager+ team, please be patient and allow up to 48h for a response.

T4Tom2

Aug 04, 2020, 10:43 AM #2 Last Edit: Aug 04, 2020, 10:50 AM by T4Tom2
Hi there Wolfdud!  :)

Since it has been so long since your ban, the Manager+ team have decided to allow you to be unbanned, provided you agree to our terms,

• Agree to wear the untrusted rank for 10 hours
  • Promise never to act in a threatening manner towards anyone on the server
  • Promise to treat staff and players alike with respect whether on the server, forums or discord

Finish your message with your favourite colour so i know you have read this far down!

Please reply to this message within 48h or you will have to reapply for an unban!