Previous topic - Next topic

Madame_Moira

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Altigords
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 10h 51m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1300h 01m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost
Why do you want that rank?: I am a fan of the events, and I know other players are as well. I want to bring even more happiness and fun to SFT.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US
Do you have a Discord account?: yes, Altigords#5818

_Afishingmike

Sep 19, 2020, 02:20 AM #126 Last Edit: Sep 19, 2020, 02:49 AM by _Afishingmike
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: _Afishingmike
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 6h 30m + whatever imma get Saturday and Sunday
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 750h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: almost 3 years ago
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: evh
Why do you want that rank?: I want to help out the community we have and host events :). I was jmod maybe a year or two ago but I was way too immature back then to understand the responsibility I had. Events have been a major staple in my time being on here and I want to give players that same experience. EDIT: in person school has been cancelled for the time being, so I'll have more time to play!
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US (CST timezone)
Do you have a Discord account?: yes I do! @_Afishingmike#1111
am i funny

TristenC7

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: TristenC7
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 20hr 18m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 540h 27m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank?: SFT was always my childhood and my favorite server from it, it's always been my favorite server since I joined 5 years ago and I want to be able to help it again! I love SFT!
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes
Orions belt is a huge... waist of space.

londonboyz2015

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Londonboyz2015
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 15hr 10m 58s was last week and this week is 9hr 26m (only wednesday)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 150hr 6m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope never
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope never
Why do you want that rank?: I love this server and really want to help it. I think it has a great future but will need some help so I would like to make this happen. I know that there might be cheaters so I would like to get rid of them. I have had a super fun time on this server and I would like everyone else to. I would like to share the joy this server brings me.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU
Do you have a Discord account?: Londonboyz2015#9881
Thank You SFT Community

agaspar03

Oct 15, 2020, 10:29 PM #129 Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020, 08:29 PM by agaspar03
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: agaspar03
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: So far i have 7 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 120.35 hours in all
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I have
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: yes
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank?: I have been apart of the SFT community for 3 years and i have always wanted to help people and now that i finally can i really want to get to be a staff also if any other person reads this thank you for unbanning me and for now on mod or not I will continue to help out the server in any way I can
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes: Wholesome seal#6784
Agasp

Pie

Oct 16, 2020, 01:49 AM #130 Last Edit: Oct 17, 2020, 01:03 AM by Pie
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MeMySelfAndMyPie
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:13 hrs
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1315 hrs
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?:nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Yeah I was banned for advertising once YEARS ago, I think 2015?
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Anything but preferably event host
Why do you want that rank?: I like helping people and I always ask the staff if I can host, playing the games are fun & seeing others have fun is pretty chill.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I'm in Texas USA
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes maam MeMySelfAndMyPie#1527

8snowy11

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: 8snowy11
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 64 hours last week and 6 hours and counting this week.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 946 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?:Yes many many many moons ago, advertising (it was a misunderstanding, accidentally copied an ip to a private server)
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Mod :)
Why do you want that rank?: Because I used to be a mod and I love helping this great community :)
Do you have a Discord account?:Yes DaSnowster#9062

Palker

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Palker
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: ~40 hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: ~750 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: I believe I was banned for x-raying like 5+ years ago, but keep in mind that I was most likely 11-13 years old at the time, currently 18. I've developed since.
Why do you want that rank?: I've been a member of SFT for almost 7 and a half years now and I absolutely love the server. I am interested in joining the staff team as I would like to help SFT and the community in any way I can so that I can give something in return for all the help and support I've gotten from this community throughout the years. (Especially since there's sometimes 0 staff members online during some hours of the day that I usually go on SFT.)
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I'm from Sweden (EU)  :)
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, I do! Isac#1067

Minecraftmeme11

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MinecraftMeme11
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: I am writing this on Saturday, and in the last week, I have amassed a total of 15 hours!
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: My total uptime as of writing this is 150 hours.
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: I was banned 4 months ago for minor griefing and evading staff, and it was the biggest mistake I have made in gaming. Since then, I have learned from my mistakes, and am more responsible.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: Nope.
Why do you want that rank?: I want to be a JMod because I feel like I will be able to give back some of what SFT has given to me. Since the time I joined, I knew this server was something special. I have experience in moderating, as I moderate an online game with over 10000 daily players. (If you want proof, let me know on discord and I can send screenshots) I feel like in my time playing with SFT, I have learnt a lot about the server, how it works, and different features, and I feel like I could put this knowledge to work to help out other people in the server. The most important thing about this server is the community, and I want to help keep this servers community happy and answer their questions to help them love this server the way I do.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): The UK (Used to be part of the EU  :o )
Do you have a Discord account?: Yes, RoadtoMars#7261

Lady_Carissa

Nov 21, 2020, 04:38 PM #134 Last Edit: Nov 21, 2020, 04:43 PM by Lady_Carissa
Hi guys! Thank you for being interested and applying for staff, but we're currently not looking for staff members!
Staff applications are currently suspended, please check back in a couple of weeks.  :heart:  :cake: